Notifications
Clear all

Products in Philippines

MemberMember
(@dudesy)

Posted : 10/16/2010 11:11 am

okey hellow to all im a bit new here share ko lng ung products n ginamit ko to cure my acne's i already use lots of products panoxyle, clearasil , zipfree, and more but it only makes my pores clogged , then i use many kind of acne soap but makes my face more oily, i also use lots of mozturising acne cream and makes my skin more oily and clogged my pores and just wasting money for those products but still my acne still stayed, i make a research about acne how does it start and what are the cozes of acnes , the only coz of acne is bacteria and oil clogged on the pores so you need to unclogged the pores, if you use acne cream it will make your pores clogged and if you use soap it will make your skin oily for some people using soap helps them eliminate some bacteria that causes acne so it works for them some people use acne cream to eliminate excess oils thats why some people using acne cream works but some people using those products just making there acnes worse like what happen to me... so i had some research about products that is cheaper and works fight acnes and notice maxipeel its cheap but can it eliminate acnes..? i tried it for 2 weeks ,in the first week my acnes are drying up and makes my face more whiter and 2weeks some acnes are disapearing and makes my skin redish , and 3 weeks i can see the result and also peels my skin means it helps on acne scars too.. this products is great or rather say best and cheap i should use this when i first got acnes, i just want to share this product and help people suffering from acne ,

Maxipeel 1 = less acnes

Maxipeel 2 = mild acnes

Maxipeel 3 = severed acnes

How to use it:

Step 1 : wash your face with a mild soap any kind of soap but use a warm water, why warm water? using cold water makes your pores close, that cause clogged pores

Step 2: apply maxipeel using a soft cotton allover your face

Step 3: put some sunblock cream spf 20 if your going outside on a sunny day , and moiturizing cream if your going to sleep at night

for severed acnes use it 3 times a day and see the result for 1month

the bad thing about this product is you should not stay under the sun for to long coz it will make your face red... due to the products skin peeling, and always use sun block

it works for me.. and it will works on you too its cheap

Just want to share something..hydroquinone is far more irritating than BP,AHA and SA..based from my experience and other reviews..also,hydroquinone isn't really preferred by most..except to the fact that it's irritating and can make your face super red..it can also cause skin cancer (trigger it,or what so ever,i'm not really in to details)..that's why it's already banned in other countries..just sharing...

MemberMember
(@vanquish)

Posted : 10/25/2010 9:42 am

guys i wanted to share my regimen and im 95% clear now but just from mild acne.

here's what you need:

Master whitening facial scrub

Master whitening facial toner

Master whitening moisturizer

(i have a light skin, the purpose of whitening is for the spots to fade quickly and even your skin ,well this is good for dark skin people. its for them to whiten and look more attractive)

madaming nag ccritize na ang master products na hnd sya effective, mga tsong d nyo ba naisip na ang master ay sobrang tagal na at isa sa mga unang face care product d2 sa pilipinas? at hanggang ngayon eh nasa store shelves at may mga commercial pa. so why sila tatagal ng gnun kung d dn effective product nila? well i think you should use the product properly to avoid unwanted results.

in the morning:

use the facial scrub very gently to cleanse your face, rinse then pat dry, then wait for approx 5 mins for it to dry, then apply the toner, wait also 5 mins to dry. then apply the moisturizer. after the moisturizer is absorbed by your skin(it takes 3 to 5 min for it to absorb completely) you can put powder and other make up but since were guys powder lang nman nilalagay natin.

in the evening: SAME AS THE MORNING REGIMEN!

im quite happy of the results and im clear now.

NOTE: PARA LANG TO SA MGA MAY MILD ACNE KASI UN LANG UNG NAGING EXPERIENCE KO.

hope this helps. :D

MemberMember
(@milaney)

Posted : 01/06/2011 9:28 am

meron ba yan acne.org sa phillippines san ko ba mabibili and magkano

MemberMember
(@milaney)

Posted : 01/06/2011 9:29 am

MemberMember
(@qu4tr0)

Posted : 01/14/2011 12:57 am

found just this on sulit:

they sell the 16oz BP treatment only (the $32.03 bottle) for P2500.. i find it highly expensive, so haven't tried it yet... so not sure too if the person is a reliable seller.. so if you found some other store/reseller, kindly post here.. :)

MemberMember
(@alain-angelo-calupig)

Posted : 01/25/2011 1:46 am

hey, hindi ba nag work yung regimen na nakalagay sa site na to sa inyo?

kasi yun lang talaga ginamit ko..

cetaphil cleanser,

panoxyl 2.5

and cetaphil moisturizing lotion.

and in 5 days 100% lahat na pimples ko wala na..

sa scras naman, when my face cleared out, im using radant kc, medyo mahal pero wala lahat ng scars in a span of 1 month

MemberMember
(@colours)

Posted : 01/30/2011 8:10 am

tried the regimen but took long before it actually worked. i replaced bp with eskinol with dalacin-c, and so far pimples started to clear and left darkspots/ red marks. I'm still looking for an effective red mark remover here in the country, tried to look for liquid AHA, but to no avail, found any. Maybe thefaceshop's nature garden cleansing bar illuminating orange, will do the trick, but it's in bar form. is there any liquid AHAs available? and how about jojoba oil in the philippines?

MemberMember
(@uritchii)

Posted : 07/29/2011 1:06 am

again...i would like to ask you people kung ok ang renew placenta classic herbal beauty soap. nagpost na ako ng ganitong question sa kabilang post. inulit ko lang para mas madami makakabasa. please post your comments. thanks.

HELLO I USE PLACENTA CLASSIC DIN NAKAKA-DALAWANG BAR NA AKO OKAY SYA DI NGA AKO NAG-BREAK OUT PA-ONTI ONTI NA UNG PAG TUBO NANG PIMPLES KO SAKA MABILIS NA SYA MAWALA SIGURO DAPAT TULOY-TULOY LANG FOR MORE IMPROVEMENTS SAKA MURA 55PESOS LANG SA MERCURY DRUG STORE. DI KATULAD DATI. TAPOS SINASABAYAN KO NANG HAMILTON SUNSCREEN PRESCRIBE KASI YUN NANG DERMATOLOGIST KO. PERO GUSTO KO NA MAG PALIT NANG MOISTURIZER UNG MURA LANG MAHAL KASI NUN 500 PESOS TAPOS MALIIIT LANG SYA.

MemberMember
(@edisonpfloresca)

Posted : 01/05/2012 6:20 am

may nabibili bang acne org products dito sa pinas?

MemberMember
(@jefrey)

Posted : 01/07/2012 1:01 am

i think so try ebay ph or if not you can have item ship here in the philippines . about 3-4 weeks before it arrive

MemberMember
(@hunyeo)

Posted : 11/02/2012 9:13 pm

Try nyo mag order sa http://purseandco.multiply.com/ mag send land kayo nang link and mag quote sila nang price sa inyo.. Naka order na ako sa kanila nang beauty products galing states super reliable naman din sila... I spent lang talaga on their a.s.a.p na send parang two weeks but if regular lang 2 months.. Eh exited na talaga ako mag start kaya spend na lang din ako.. I figured mas marami pa akong na spend na mas expensive na products na hindi nag wowork... Ehto parang hopeful din ako..

MemberMember
(@jayrinn)

Posted : 11/21/2012 3:20 am

Alam niyo ba yung Acne Melasma Cream? MAganda yung effect nun. yun ngalang redness at peeling off ang consequences. pero ganyan naman lahat talaga eh. after a week,, mawawala din ang redness. it will whiten up you face and would help prevent breakouts...

Ok din yung PanOxyl.. Great2.. as in ang bilis magpaliit ng pimples...

PanOxyl na ano yan?? yan ba ung sabon o ung gel?