Notifications
Clear all

Uk! Acne.org Regimen Alternative Products At Way Lower Prices!

MemberMember
(@magistrea)

Posted : 07/08/2015 5:38 pm

Like many people I am considering starting "The Regimen2 but found the products very costly to import into the UK.. Shipping and taxes alone nearly doubled the price of the actual order. So with a little digging I have found a subsitute for each of the products that I will require, at much lower costs than the DK versions.

Prices have been rounded upto the nearest pound and do not include shipping.

Cleanser:

'Cetaphil 236 ml Gentle Skin Cleanser' 8.00

Treatment:

'Panoxyl Aquagel 10' (40g) 4.00 or 'Duac' Free of the NHS (prescription required)

Moisturiser

'Cetaphil Moisturising Cream' 14.00

AHA+

'Alpha Hydrox 10 Lotion' 13.00 (coincidentally the only one I have found for less than 25.00)

Bringing a total order to: 39.00 minus shipping and any discounts.

These are my personal suggestions for products after doing some hunting around. I plan to start my own regimen using these products and will let everyone know how it goes. I feel this is a much more cost effective route for me personally as I have bad acne on my back so will be using a fair amount of the products! ^^

MemberMember
(@toniatoms)

Posted : 07/14/2015 6:00 am

Thanks for this. This is really helpful!

Like you, I am also on the hunt for drugstore alternatives as I have spent so much money on acne regimes lately that don't work.

Not sure if the moisturisers you recommended are oil-free as I would personally prefer that. So my search for the perfect moisturiser continues!

Best of luck, hope it works for you :)

T

x

MemberMember
(@tm1210)

Posted : 08/09/2015 7:46 am

I'd go easy on the panoxyl 10 if your just starting out as its strong stuff. I use it myself but I've been using BP for nearly 20 years.