Notifications
Clear all

Store Brand Light Cleanser?

MemberMember
(@helppp)

Posted : 12/20/2014 10:55 pm

Hi guys, just wondering can any of ye recommend a light cleanser , as needed for the regimen?

I am planning on getting a 2.5% BP over the counter, and already have a good moisturizer, I believe, so just need recommendations of non acne.org cleansers as i live in Ireland.

Thanks for any help & suggestions!

MemberMember
(@paigers)

Posted : 12/21/2014 2:13 am

Neutrogena sells an extremely wide variety of cleansers, from light to harsh. Don't know if they're available in Ireland, though.

MemberMember
(@skinnie)

Posted : 12/21/2014 3:56 pm

Olay for sensitive skin is my absolute favorite!

MemberMember
(@leeleengo)

Posted : 03/01/2015 5:42 pm

A lot of people use the Cetaphil one and tell me it is really good for when they stop using the acne.org cleanser. They say it does the same job for them :)

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 03/02/2015 3:41 pm

Hi guys, just wondering can any of ye recommend a light cleanser , as needed for the regimen?

I am planning on getting a 2.5% BP over the counter, and already have a good moisturizer, I believe, so just need recommendations of non acne.org cleansers as i live in Ireland.

Thanks for any help & suggestions!

Hello Helppp,

If you are planning to buy a good substitute for a Cleanser like the one we have at Acne.org, you may opt for Johnson's Head-to-Toe baby wash (the one in a yellow bottle). Even Dan has left a positive review on this product. Not only is it alcohol free, it's super gentle on the skin. For more reviews on Johnson's Head-to-Toe baby wash, you may use the link provided below.

http://www.acne.org/johnsons-head-to-toe-baby-wash-reviews-419/

MemberMember
(@kay24)

Posted : 03/06/2015 10:22 am

I 2nd Cetaphil.

MemberMember
(@dilawer007)

Posted : 03/11/2015 4:38 am

Neturogena all the way.