Notifications
Clear all

Which Cetaphil Moisturized?

MemberMember
(@enirak132)

Posted : 04/06/2014 10:12 am

Hello,

I'm looking for a good moisturizer to go along with the Regimen. I'm hesitating between Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 or Cetaphil Derma Control Moisturizer SPF 30. The latter is said to help with acne, oily skin, and the dryness and flakiness caused by acne treatment. It seems like a better choice, but most people suggest the former.

For additional information, my skin is very oily, but flaky because of the treatment.

Which one should I use?

Thank you

MemberMember
(@hope7)

Posted : 04/06/2014 12:42 pm

Why do people suggest the first one? Have they tried the other one?

I haven't tried either but on face value (no pun intended) the second one would seem like a better choice because it helps with oily skin issues and because you need a minimum of SPF 30 to have adequate sunscreen protection. Just my opinion.

MemberMember
(@enirak132)

Posted : 04/07/2014 10:01 am

I don't think there's any reason why they suggest Cetaphil SPF 15, it's just that while reading other posts, it was the only Cetaphil moisturizer that was mentioned... But yeah, I think I'll choose the SPF 30 based on what you answered. Thank you!

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 04/09/2014 8:56 am

The first one clogged my pores. The second one works great if your skin is on the oily side. I've been using it for about a week and it hasn't caused any problems and gives my skin enough moisture.