Notifications
Clear all

Malaysia Thread

MemberMember
(@siti-zafirah)

Posted : 12/31/2012 11:31 am

I am interested to buy Dan's product!! My acne getting worse day by day. If anybody want to order please email me : [email protected]. I am also want to order but i don't know how.

MemberMember
(@siti-zafirah)

Posted : 01/02/2013 7:35 am

I have used the regimen about 1 week, pimples started to clear, but are still dry & red.

I am gonna reorder the product soon! anyone wanna join?

Can i join you? Please email me : [email protected]. How much in rm?

MemberMember
(@apiz31)

Posted : 01/04/2013 9:08 am

i want to buy this product...im from sarawak...anybody email me ;; apiz3110@yahoo.com

MemberMember
(@farahallyssa)

Posted : 01/16/2013 8:24 pm

Can anyone gave me the name of the suppliers for the regiment product so I can bough it a.s.a.p??

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 02/15/2013 2:46 pm

Please contact customer service at @danielkern.com" title="External link" rel="external nofollow">support@danielkern.com or from our Contact Us page for help with any order related or shipping inquiries. For your own security, we do not have access to your order history or account information here on the message boards.

MemberMember
(@fuljiang)

Posted : 02/17/2013 10:44 am

Hi guys, i'm from KL, Puchong area. After watching a video from Youtube, i'm start interested to this product.

i having acne problem since i'm 11 year's old. Those acne has toucher me about 12 years already, even though i having medicine and medical care now also not much changed....And the medical fees are damn expensive..(sorry for using rude word)

I wish to buy the Regimen Kit (1-2 months supply), and i would like to get the product together with group to reduce the cost of the shipping. can i please to join you guys to get the product as well?

please E-mail me the detail, thank you.

[email protected]

MemberMember
(@mhnatasha)

Posted : 04/01/2013 12:34 pm

Hi. I live in KL. Can you tell me where i can buy the regimen acne.org?? and how much is it??

MemberMember
(@feelingjay)

Posted : 04/27/2013 11:19 pm

l wanted to buy but who want to share shipping fees with me?

MemberMember
(@hching)

Posted : 06/03/2013 1:30 pm

im from penang , pls sms me if u are still interested then we will work on it . my contact no *mod edit*

MemberMember
(@nichole2)

Posted : 06/07/2013 12:58 am

Please am begging seriously where in malaysia do they sell maxi peel , *mod edit* , please help me with info before my skin is completely ruined

MemberMember
(@masernah)

Posted : 06/15/2013 12:26 pm

I have used the regimen about 1 week, pimples started to clear, but are still dry & red.

i want..plz contact [email protected]

MemberMember
(@neiq)

Posted : 08/14/2013 5:33 am

hi im from selangor. im interested in buying the big kit too buy bulk, can i join you guys? contact me [email protected]

(@LewisS)

Posted : 08/15/2013 3:48 am

Hello,

I just wanted to warn users of the risks when disclosing their personal information online. I would also like users to take care when deciding to do so as it may be linked back to you in the future.

It is important that you do not share any information that can be linked back directly to your 'real-life' as these threads can be easily found on various search engines - all it would take is for somebody to pretend that they are a member of acne.org to get further information from you (address, bank details etc.) which would allow them then to possibly steal your identity.

We only have your best interests at heart and the decision you make from here is entirely yours. We do on the other hand recommend that you use the Personal Messenger function to share such information in the future if you choose to do so.

Sincerely,

The Acne.org Moderating Team

MemberMember
(@shakeerah)

Posted : 09/07/2013 12:46 am

Hello dear Malaysians acne.org user.

im very interested in this product and plan to buy it

but 1stly i need to know how much is the regimen kit in RM?

and how can i buy it from Malaysia.

Im from Selangor btw. Any can help me with my questions?

MemberMember
(@winnie95)

Posted : 09/22/2013 8:07 am

Hii . Can anyone help me on buying this product ? I really suffering on this acne . It's almost ruin my face . Please help me . :'( Can anyone tell me how to buy this product ? Help me please . Inbox me on winigenius@yahoo.com . Please someone help me :'( .

MemberMember
(@nurshahira)

Posted : 11/22/2013 10:53 pm

How much the shipping costs in RM actually? How much will i spend to get this entire product? Please someone tell me via email [email protected], i'm so desperate to know

MemberMember
(@irahsarah)

Posted : 11/24/2013 10:28 am

Hello Jinyi Wu.

I am very interested to buy this regimen kit. Can I order through you? Please contactvme at my email nurfateen1990@yahoo.com

Thank you =)

i am also very interested to buy it. my acne become worst day by day. can i order too? this is my email salwaa_unlimited@yahoo.com

MemberMember
(@zehel)

Posted : 12/19/2013 7:41 am

Hi guys...

Im suffering acne/pimples almost 10 years this year n pls help me how to buy this product... really2 need it -___-

tqvm

MemberMember
(@johnzhou)

Posted : 01/15/2014 12:20 am

reply me jinyi wu.u can send email to [email protected].

all your email address can not use.why? do u want to delay forever? pay the rest and everything will be solved.

u not want to pay so u not reply ?