Notifications
Clear all

Water Only Regimen With No Masturbation

MemberMember
(@deen0310)

Posted : 07/11/2015 8:22 am

Hello!! Guys, this is deen from Singapore. I am currently suffering from moderate acne. I started masturbating at the age of 13 until today at the age of 17+( 3rd October is by birthday by the way). I had super clear face before 13 when I was not masturbating. As years progressed, I masturbated more and more frequently( sometimes 5 times a day). After reading several forums and experimentation, I finally concluded that my acne was due to excessive masturbation. I did try to not masturbate and saw effects but that lasted only a week before I relapsed. Masturbation is like a drug and I'm an addict to it I just can't overcome it so guys I've decided that today will be start of my water only regimen along with no masturbation. Pls support me.thx ~ 11 July 2015(start of the regimen)

MemberMember
(@deen0310)

Posted : 07/12/2015 5:00 pm

Day 1 update: not much difference. I find my exceptionally dry during the afternoon and at the night I have this glowing look in my face it is nice it covers my acne. As for the pimples and bumps, there is not much of a difference. Still have to wait for the changes to occur:(

MemberMember
(@deen0310)

Posted : 07/14/2015 4:50 am

Sorry couldn't help used products on the face but strictly no masturbation. Day 3 update: bumps on the face are heeling but still got a lot of clogged pores and both sides of the face the forehead is getting smoother and smoother day by day. I am going to go no products again

MemberMember
(@torakashi)

Posted : 03/19/2016 2:40 pm

I definitely recommend trying the "Only Water" approach, I myself have seen major improvements from it...
But I suggest you overthink the "no masturbation" thing, since not having an orgasm for a long period actually raises hormone levels (testosterone), which lead to sebum production --> acne