Notifications
Clear all

A Totally New Drink Trial For Internal Cleansing

MemberMember
(@vicky96)

Posted : 06/23/2015 1:58 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm 19 years old, male, vegetarian, and I have oily skin. I have been reading much on acne.org and other websites for acne cures.

I started getting acne when I was 15. My dermatologist prescribed me isotroin. It cleared my skin but because of side-effects, I had to stop it, and my face once again got covered with acne. Now I get ocassional pimples, but they leave a huge hyperpigmentation spot. The frequency of such pimples is 2-3 per week and they stick around for 1-2 weeks. I always get pus-filled pimples or white-heads. When the pimple is there on my skin, the surrounding skin gets red and after it pops (usually I pop it, can't control myself) it leaves a hyperpigmentation spot.

I have tried benzoyl peroxide but it ruined my skin. Salicylic acid doesn't do any improvement or harm to my skin.

For curing hyperpigmentation I have tried azaleic acid containing gel, but it didn't help much.

I have tried topical application of ACV and lemon, I did notice a difference within 2 weeks of daily use.

Now I have decided to stay away from chemicals and not make my body dependent on them.

I have made several changes to my diet. I've reduced my intake of sugar and oil. I used to drink a lot of milk but after reading about dairy products, I have limited it to one glass a day (200 - 300ml).

I've been reading about internal cleansing and also trying my best to do it. I started drinking green tea, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar. But that became a lot to handle, so I am thinking about mixing all the ingredients together and try it for a few weeks.

The ingredients are:

green tea

half-a-lemon

apple cider vinegar

1 piece of garlic (some of you may call it a bulb or head)

turmeric

honey and cardamom (to improve smell and taste)

All of this mixed in a 250 ml glass (remaining part of glass filled with water). I intend to drink this twice a day for a few weeks.

I have two questions:

1. I have 5% acidity ACV (I have it without the mother, ACV with the mother is not available where I live), how much should I use it per glass?

2. When, or what part of the day should I drink this? After bed with an empty stomach?, before bed? anytime with an empty stomach or after some light breakfast?

I haven't read about this anywhere, I just came up with this. I may be on the wrong path here and I would gladly take into consideration all suggestions or warnings or precautions :). I would also give regular updates (say once every 2 days).

Thanks