Notifications
Clear all

My Dianette Journey

MemberMember
(@shutupelle)

Posted : 02/24/2015 6:16 pm

So basically I have moderate acne which is concentrated on my cheeks and some on my forehead. I only had mild acne before I started using differin which wrecked my face and made my acne so much worse!!

The doctor then gave me dianette and lymecycline to take. I am now starting pack number two of dianette and I'm having mixed results about it. My skin did get worse in the first month but some days I look at my skin and it's ok but then I breakout!! How long will it take for the dianette to work! If this doesn't work I've got to get accutane because acne is ruining my life. I get so scared that people are staring at the lumps and bumps on my face :(

How long will I see a difference with dianette! I might do a log maybe?

MemberMember
(@pennygirl)

Posted : 06/12/2016 3:31 pm

all last year i took lymecyline, once a day and perfect clear skin all the time... i stopped around christmas and skin clear until march so went to doctors and he prescribed dianette... made my skin worse than what it has ever been in my life, red blemishes all over cheeks and bumps, awful, so past 3 weeks i have been on lymeclyine again with dianette as doctor says best to wait longer for dianette to work... skin has got a little bit better, still not as good as what it was before i took dianette.. I just want it to work already, i know they say it has to get worse before it gets better but its so frustrating ahh! how is your skin doing now?