Notifications
Clear all

I Can't Believe I'm About To Do This...*pics Included*

MemberMember
(@sbbh)

Posted : 10/10/2014 2:24 am

I glad you found something that works. Sleep plays a real important part in controlling acne.

MemberMember
(@angelspit)

Posted : 10/16/2014 10:57 pm

I've been so sick...haven't really broken out that much. Have a couple of whiteheads..but nothing bad. Now I have a problem more with dark spots and uneven skin tone.

Willl post more pictures soon I guess.

MemberMember
(@angelspit)

Posted : 11/16/2014 2:14 am

I haven't posted any pictures in a while...I have been busy, and I did break out because of my time of the month. :(

But here are the pictures...

I'm just in shock, like I've never seen my skin so clear in more than nine years! Wow, like...I didn't know I improved that much until I looked back at the first page...

post-178926-0-19819200-1416121385.jpg

post-178926-0-19959500-1416121408.jpg

post-178926-0-28886400-1416121450.jpg

MemberMember
(@gkitten25)

Posted : 11/17/2014 8:53 am

wow your skin looks great :) well done on sticking to your regimen xx

MemberMember
(@shadylee)

Posted : 11/17/2014 9:06 am

Wow!! What a huge improvement..Your skin looks fantastic!!

MemberMember
(@mingikivi)

Posted : 12/09/2014 7:14 am

Wow! This is some serious improvement! I'm proud of you sticking to it and fighting on!

Waiting for your regimen. :D

MemberMember
(@angelspit)

Posted : 01/15/2015 10:34 pm

Um...this is what my skin looks like now:

I want to try something for my pitted scars...any ideas?

post-178926-0-20032800-1421379212.jpg

post-178926-0-68795600-1421379218.jpg

leelowe1 liked
MemberMember
(@melloman)

Posted : 01/15/2015 11:17 pm

Broke out on my jawline...and I think I'm getting a cyst on my right cheek. I tried a moisturzer that had shea butter in it and it was a no go for me.

Ha. I tried a hair moisterizer with shea butter in it, and it broke me out. I thought it was the coconut, though, since I'm sensitive to coconut.

edit:

Wtf? Wow! Your skin looks amazing now! I was responding to the end of page 1 without realizing there was a page 2. Congratulations! How'd you do it? I hope it doesn't come back! wow. I'm so happy for you.

MemberMember
(@angelspit)

Posted : 01/16/2015 5:28 pm

Wow! This is some serious improvement! I'm proud of you sticking to it and fighting on!

Waiting for your regimen.

Broke out on my jawline...and I think I'm getting a cyst on my right cheek. I tried a moisturzer that had shea butter in it and it was a no go for me.

Ha. I tried a hair moisterizer with shea butter in it, and it broke me out. I thought it was the coconut, though, since I'm sensitive to coconut.

edit:

Wtf? Wow! Your skin looks amazing now! I was responding to the end of page 1 without realizing there was a page 2. Congratulations! How'd you do it? I hope it doesn't come back! wow. I'm so happy for you.

My regimen is as the following..it's very simple for me and easy:

CeraVe foaming facial cleanser

Acne.org treatment

MUAC Radiance Peel

MUAC Mandelic/Salicylic Acid Peel

Acne.org AHA (I'm going to change this to Paula's Choice 8% AHA soon)

MUAC 45 SPF Oil Free Moisturiser or Neutrogena face sunscreen/moisturizer 35 SPF

I would just wash my face twice a day with the foaming cleanser.

Apply the Acne.org treatment and sometimes I would put the AHA 10 mins after. I personally don't like the Acne.org AHA because it balls up. I'm going to switch to the Paula's choice 8% and see how that works out for me.

Once I week I would either do the Radiance Peel (WHICH IS AMAZING WITH GETTING RID OF DARK/RED SPOTS!) or the Mandelic/Salycylic Peel (which if I had a small pimple coming, it would completely diminish it). I am about to try the Mandelic Acid toner, the 40% Mandelic Peel and the 50% Glycolic Peel I hope (not at the same time of course), to see if I can make my pores smaller and my scars less noticable. I wanted to try the dermaneedle, but I'm scared of it (since I have heard many horror stories on here or it making scars worse). Any recommendations are appreciated.

MemberMember
(@noche)

Posted : 01/19/2015 9:44 pm

Wow ,your skin looks really good.

A lot of hard work and patience,but the results are great.

Angelspit liked
MemberMember
(@melloman)

Posted : 01/20/2015 4:25 pm

Wow, I'm glad you found something that works for you. Treatments kill me. I just search for the root cause so I don't have a long list of stuff to commit to. Please update us in a year or so. I'm curious to see if it gets cured by then so you can get off of it.

MemberMember
(@angelspit)

Posted : 01/29/2015 1:12 pm

I made a video talking about the products I used to clear my skin! Sorry about how I am in it, I'm very nervous and don't really enjoy being on video.

MemberMember
(@noche)

Posted : 01/31/2015 11:37 pm

2 thumbs up to glycolic acid and benzoyl peroxide.

Exfoliation is key for the peroxide to do it's job.

And just like you said ,we have to be careful using high doses of glycolic acid when the skin is very sensitive.

I am very happy for you,because you didn't give up, and you are very right , acne can be controlled, there is no need to suffer,I hope young people like you get to watch what you have accomplished.

And now my 2 thumbs up go for your hard work.

Sometimes people just say I do this and that and the reason that it works for them and not for others is because they don't go into details about how they use those products.

The thing that I was wondering was about how you could use such a high strength of glycolic acid on your face, and then you explain it in your video.

Thanks a lot for sharing.

Best wishes to you.

Angelspit liked