Notifications
Clear all

Severe Acne & Scars Log With Pictures!

MemberMember
(@caitlinx)

Posted : 08/26/2014 4:01 pm

Wow your skin from before to now is amazing! I don't know you and have only just looked at your posts but I'm happy for you all the same!

MemberMember
(@zach128)

Posted : 09/13/2014 7:36 pm

Wow your skin from before to now is amazing! I don't know you and have only just looked at your posts but I'm happy for you all the same! congratulations x

Thanks! My skin is just extremely oily throughout the day.. and a few pimples a week, but usually end up going away quickly.

MemberMember
(@zach128)

Posted : 07/29/2015 1:19 am

Bump! :)

One thing I found that is keeping my skin not oily is chlorine! Swimming in a pool during the summer works wonders.

Skin is practically acne free; I do get the occasional pimple here and there around the chin, but besides that, everything is great. I hope this progression log has helped!

JohnnyTVC liked
MemberMember
(@cherryshingle)

Posted : 07/29/2015 2:00 am

Hey thanks for the comment on my log! Your skin improved greatly, keep up the good work! oh and don't forget to update

Don't worry about the scarring; for girls, guys with scars make them look much tougher!

MemberMember
(@finecrop)

Posted : 08/22/2015 9:52 am

why i cant view the pics??

MemberMember
(@zach128)

Posted : 09/09/2015 7:33 pm

why i cant view the pics??

Not sure, but I can view it even as a guest!

BUMP!

MemberMember
(@johnnytvc)

Posted : 05/12/2016 3:50 pm

Great progress, my acne and scarring is EXACTLY like yours. I was looking through this website and on the internet hoping to find someone who shared the similar. My acne has not been getting better and only getting worse as my parents and I can't do much about it. I was wondering if I could talk to you on how you managed and for some advice.

Zach128 liked
MemberMember
(@lore91)

Posted : 05/13/2016 6:57 pm

This is ... Amazing. Like... Wow, i can't believe that you did this without accutane! Very inspiring. I hope OP comes back soon to update us

Zach128 liked
MemberMember
(@zach128)

Posted : 10/09/2016 9:01 am

On 5/12/2016 at 4:50 PM, JohnnyTVC said:

Great progress, my acne and scarring is EXACTLY like yours. I was looking through this website and on the internet hoping to find someone who shared the similar. My acne has not been getting better and only getting worse as my parents and I can't do much about it. I was wondering if I could talk to you on how you managed and for some advice. 

Hello Johnny! I totally forgot about this thread I made, but I have received your PM and will reply. Hopefully that'll help you out :)

On 5/13/2016 at 7:57 PM, Lore91 said:

This is ... Amazing. Like... Wow, i can't believe that you did this without accutane! Very inspiring. I hope OP comes back soon to update us

OP is back! My acne has returned, unfortunately, so I'll be posting some updated pictures of my skin ASAP along with my current regimen.

MemberMember
(@zach128)

Posted : 04/20/2017 5:31 pm

Hello all! I will be continuing this blog with updated pictures this weekend.

MemberMember
(@behumble)

Posted : 04/21/2017 2:13 am

8 hours ago, Zach128 said:

Hello all! I will be continuing this blog with updated pictures this weekend.

You're 21 now, right?
Please tell me it stopped.

MemberMember
(@zach128)

Posted : 12/18/2017 2:20 pm

On 4/21/2017 at 3:13 AM, behumble said:
You're 21 now, right?
Please tell me it stopped.

It comes and goes, haha.

I have now started Accutane to decrease my oil production. I will be posting updated photos and continuing the log.