Severe Acne/scars Log!

MemberMember
(@jnez)

Posted : 12/19/2013 3:48 pm

How are the scars after this regimen?

MemberMember
(@zach128)

Posted : 01/29/2014 2:23 am

Nearly 2 months later and my acne is getting worse by the day. Will post update pictures as soon as I can, but it's really frustrating seeing my skin get worse.

UPDATE - Dermatologist appointment today.

Switching from Minocycline to Ceradoxil 2x day next week. Still using Aczone, Epiduo, CeraVe face wash, & St. Ives exfoliant 1x week.

MemberMember
(@zach128)

Posted : 01/31/2014 6:48 pm

MOVED THREADS!

MemberMember
(@ladypink)

Posted : 01/31/2014 7:20 pm

It's so frustrating I know. The pool or ocean helped my skin it was flawless when I was down south. But when I come back home, my skin comes back to it's bad routine of horrible break outs !!

I think sun, salt water and chlorine really does help the skin.

MemberMember
(@hedgecore)

Posted : 01/31/2014 9:08 pm

Dude if you can , try and just use cetaphil , your skin type looks sensitive like mine, your wasting money and time with all that ish, just buy some cetaphil and use that, and find. A mild exfoliant too and keep using the cetaphil, your gonna make it worse if you use all these stuff

Other then that looks good man keep doin what ur dong if you think it works,

MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 01/31/2014 9:36 pm

Your skin has improved a ton since you first started this log! Have you ever tried manipulating your diet or switching cleansers? Cerave anything clogs me badly. Cetaphil too.

MemberMember
(@zach128)

Posted : 01/31/2014 10:38 pm

If you look at my regimen, I use Cetaphil lotion (less oily) in the mornings, and CeraVe moisturing cream at night.

I've tried going vegeterian, no dairy, and I eat a lot of vegetables and fruits throughout the week.

MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 02/01/2014 11:13 am

Vegetarian is good! Have you tried cutting out soy too? And maybe nuts?

http://cosdna.com/eng/cosmetic_d38b68739.html

http://cosdna.com/eng/cosmetic_f53632314.html

I really like this website called cosdna. Above are the links to both the products you are using on your face and as you can see they both contain ingredients which are very likely to clog pores. If I used both of those my skin would be a mess.

MemberMember
(@zach128)

Posted : 02/01/2014 11:32 am

NEW TOPIC. MOVED HERE!