Notifications
Clear all

Colostrum Log - Experiment

MemberMember
(@brissyguy)

Posted : 06/03/2010 9:48 am

Hey guys, just got directed to this link because it's still in joris' signature. How is everyone?

I only took colostrum for a few weeks and I have a whole tub left. Results? Yay or nay?

All I hear is dead silence.

MemberMember
(@jayq)

Posted : 06/03/2010 10:14 am

Hey guys, just got directed to this link because it's still in joris' signature. How is everyone?

I only took colostrum for a few weeks and I have a whole tub left. Results? Yay or nay?

All I hear is dead silence.

Never worked for me.

MemberMember
(@white-fox)

Posted : 06/03/2010 10:54 am

I was on the anti-candida diet and was doing good. I started Colostrum as the last piece to further help candida and leaky gut. It really broke me out and I'm still recovering.

I was on the product for one week before I decided to quit it. Maybe it could have worked if I had been more patient, but I think there's just not natural for grown humans to ingest the first milk produced by cows after giving birth.

MemberMember
(@whiskers-mccoy)

Posted : 06/13/2010 6:28 pm

I'm the next colostrum guinea pig.

I've been trying to clear my candida for about 6 months, was on the strict diet for 2 months, noticed great improvement.

I took the anti fungals, MSM, amino acids, digestive enzymes, probiotics, apple cider vinegar, hydrogen peroxide.

As soon as my diet laxed my skin suffered. I find the candida diet especially difficult as my metabolism is fast and I lose weight really quickly. I'm 5, 6 and I went from 8 stone to just under 7 in 2 months. Back up to 8 now.

I'm thinking I'll give colostrum a whirl as I have many reactions to food but no digestive problems, indicating leaky gut.

I'll be adding colostrum to everything else that's in sig. Wish me luck people. My supply should arrive tomorrow. I'll be taking symbiotics colostrum plus in capsule form.

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 04/26/2013 9:54 pm

Anyone with body acne clear themselves using colostrum?

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 06/06/2013 3:02 am

bump