Notifications
Clear all

DALACIN C BABY!!!

MemberMember
(@heart2107)

Posted : 05/13/2008 3:43 am

I was 11 when i gOt my first huge zit on the center of my nOSE!! and that's where it all started.. blackheads.. whiteheads.. HUGE PIMPLEs all over my face!! that's where it all began.. i've spent 7 years crying myself to sleep, being bullied by everyone, including my relatives, being stared at as if i totally grossed people out. my life was horrible with acne.. I've tried everything:

-nivea products- made my face even more oily

-Mena- didn't do anything

-renow D- gave me even more blackheads

-chinese acne creams- made my face red

-CETaphil- created tons of little bumps on my face

-FORever flawless acne kit- gave me huge pimples on my cheeks

-PROACTIVE SOLUTION- REGRETTED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!!! didn't JUST wipe out my wallet.. but gave me even mOre problems like over drying and itching.. totally hated it..

-Tea tree OIL kit from the BOdy Shop- it worked.. kinda.. it was just ok... but didnt really help prevent my pimples from coming back..but LOve the smell

-papaya soap- helped alot! but after a few weeks it all came back..

-kojic acid soap- dried out my skin.. make it red and itchy..

-pond's facial wash- hated it..!!!

-pond's cream- worked for a while..pimple came back after a month..

-Panoxyl- dried out my face too much.. didn't work..

BUT i did FINALLY find something that worked 3 days after using it..

DALACIN C (CLINDAMYCIN) (CLEONCIN) capsuls SAVED MY LIFE..

All u have to do is empty the capsul in one of your favorite toners/cleansers. a cleanser that works for you of course. in 3 days i saw the difference.. It actually prevents new pimples from forming and it dries out present one's.. 1 300mg capsul will do, but after getting used to it, you'll probably need 2, depending how severe your acne is.. you guys may not believe me.. but i'm someone that really suffered as in to death, trying to figure out ways to cure my acne.. i started using this right after i stopped using proactive.. it really works. for oily skin types, u don't need to use any moisturizer at all.. just simply wash your face.. and tone.. this is one of the best solutions most filipinos use.. if u don't see any improvment within 1 week, u can gladly stop it.. but i doubt it..

Clindamycin are good for acne since they attack the bacteria supposedly causing its inflammation ( Propionebacterium acnes). I've personally used it and I was happy with the results. I did not take them orally as they are more effective if you use them on your face directly.Use as much as you want. This way, you won't have to deal with the side effects, you concentrate on the face, you save a lot more money this way, you get better results, and you won't make your body immuned to antibiotics.People and situations are different. For me, it took me two weeks to see significant results. And I had severe acne. I used the Eskinol mixed with Dalacin C as much as I could. There was a noticeable difference in three days. But my face was almost clear in two weeks.Taking Dalacin C everyday or more can be expensive. And there are side effects to be wary about. If you decide to take them by mouth, you will have to take them for two weeks maximum. For the frequency, you will have to ask a doctor. It depends on your body type and medical history.

i use this with ESKINOL derma C cleanser.. 2 times a day..works just perfect.. for severe acne, it may take some time.. bout 2-3 weeks.it may dry out faces for some.. but all u need is a moisturizer that suites u.. and TADAAAA!! acne free.. Its worth a try.. all u need to do is add it to a toner/cleanser u usually use.. may start out with 2 capsuls if severe!

its COmpletely SAFE..

U can buy this at any drug store.. guys.. this may look simple.. but you'll totally THANK me for the results. try this and you'll have no problem with pimples. Plus! you get to have a smoother face.. it's also good for preventing BLACKHEADS....

All u have to do is:

go to a drugstore and buy Dalacin C 300mg.. it's an antibiotic in capsule form..

also buy an astringent about 70-80ml... any brand will do.. use the most famous brand you think you can afford.. astringents with 100-200 ml, u shud use 2 capsuls..

open the capsule and put it all the powder in the bottle of the astringent...

shake it well..and shake before everytime using it

apply this after you wash your face.. 2 times for me..

after a week, your skin will feel soft and your face will start to clear..

if your skin is dry, you can add a capsule or two of vitamin E (400mg capsule) this will help moisturize your skin..

and whenever you have a zit, just put some of this solution on a cotton ball and soak your pimple with it..

your acne will disappear in 2 days or less..

GOOD LUCK!

MemberMember
(@ijusthateacne)

Posted : 09/11/2008 10:14 pm

I was 11 when i gOt my first huge zit on the center of my nOSE!! and that's where it all started.. blackheads.. whiteheads.. HUGE PIMPLEs all over my face!! that's where it all began.. i've spent 7 years crying myself to sleep, being bullied by everyone, including my relatives, being stared at as if i totally grossed people out. my life was horrible with acne.. I've tried everything:

-PROACTIVE SOLUTION- REGRETTED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!!! didn't JUST wipe out my wallet.. but gave me even mOre problems like over drying and itching.. totally hated it..

-Tea tree OIL kit from the BOdy Shop- it worked.. kinda.. it was just ok... but didnt really help prevent my pimples from coming back..but LOve the smell

All u have to do is empty the capsul in one of your favorite toners/cleansers. a cleanser that works for you of course. in 3 days i saw the difference.. It actually prevents new pimples from forming and it dries out present one's.. 1 300mg capsul will do, but after getting used to it, you'll probably need 2, depending how severe your acne is.. you guys may not believe me.. but i'm someone that really suffered as in to death, trying to figure out ways to cure my acne.. i started using this right after i stopped using proactive.. it really works. for oily skin types, u don't need to use any moisturizer at all.. just simply wash your face.. and tone.. this is one of the best solutions most filipinos use.. if u don't see any improvment within 1 week, u can gladly stop it.. but i doubt it..

Clindamycin are good for acne since they attack the bacteria supposedly causing its inflammation ( Propionebacterium acnes). I've personally used it and I was happy with the results. I did not take them orally as they are more effective if you use them on your face directly.Use as much as you want. This way, you won't have to deal with the side effects, you concentrate on the face, you save a lot more money this way, you get better results, and you won't make your body immuned to antibiotics.People and situations are different. For me, it took me two weeks to see significant results. And I had severe acne. I used the Eskinol mixed with Dalacin C as much as I could. There was a noticeable difference in three days. But my face was almost clear in two weeks.Taking Dalacin C everyday or more can be expensive. And there are side effects to be wary about. If you decide to take them by mouth, you will have to take them for two weeks maximum. For the frequency, you will have to ask a doctor. It depends on your body type and medical history.

i use this with ESKINOL derma C cleanser.. 2 times a day..works just perfect.. for severe acne, it may take some time.. bout 2-3 weeks.it may dry out faces for some.. but all u need is a moisturizer that suites u.. and TADAAAA!! acne free.. Its worth a try.. all u need to do is add it to a toner/cleanser u usually use.. may start out with 2 capsuls if severe!

its COmpletely SAFE..

U can buy this at any drug store.. guys.. this may look simple.. but you'll totally THANK me for the results. try this and you'll have no problem with pimples. Plus! you get to have a smoother face.. it's also good for preventing BLACKHEADS....

All u have to do is:

go to a drugstore and buy Dalacin C 300mg.. it's an antibiotic in capsule form..

also buy an astringent about 70-80ml... any brand will do.. use the most famous brand you think you can afford.. astringents with 100-200 ml, u shud use 2 capsuls..

if your skin is dry, you can add a capsule or two of vitamin E (400mg capsule) this will help moisturize your skin..

and whenever you have a zit, just put some of this solution on a cotton ball and soak your pimple with it..

GOOD LUCK!

i started last night! waaahhh! i have high hopes for this "treatment" one of my friends actually suggested this to me, but i thought it sounded so "quack-doctor-ish" but hey, i read ur post and im a BELIEVER! haha! hanx for this. i hope it works.

MemberMember
(@fletch1978)

Posted : 10/21/2008 3:33 pm

Great news about your success...I'm happy that you found something that works for you!

Unfortunately, in most of the world, antibiotics such as clindamycin, are much more highly regulated, and you need to get a doctors prescription. There is a form of what you made, called Cleocin-T, or Dalacin-T, which are basically the same antibiotic in a liquid, gel, cream or a foam.

That said, I'm still happy that you've had such great success and thank you for sharing your secret with the rest of us!

ps. you might want to be careful with using to much clindamycin, esp. if you decide to take the capsules orally. it can cause a life-threatening condition. its rare, and even more rare with topical use, but just something to be wary of. google 'clindamycin' and you can get up to date info on what to watch out for.

MemberMember
(@ria_)

Posted : 02/19/2009 3:30 am

its COmpletely SAFE..

All u have to do is:

GOOD LUCK!

its COmpletely SAFE..

All u have to do is:

GOOD LUCK!

i just wanted to know how much is the dalacin c cupsule is?

MemberMember
(@goodboy15)

Posted : 07/30/2009 10:34 pm

its COmpletely SAFE..

All u have to do is:

GOOD LUCK!

i started last night! waaahhh! i have high hopes for this "treatment" one of my friends actually suggested this to me, but i thought it sounded so "quack-doctor-ish" but hey, i read ur post and im a BELIEVER! haha! hanx for this. i hope it works.

So hows ur face now? I just started it two days ago.. it dried my old pimples.. i got new ones.. im not sure if these are new but im hoping that within a week ill get results.. hehe// I have high hopes too

MemberMember
(@goodboy15)

Posted : 08/02/2009 7:30 am

ok.. thanx to this regimen but it did not work for me. yes, i know i quit very early.. But it i have a good reason though.. It dried up my pimples but i am getting new ones.. and a lot.. I just knew that its not really working for me.. somehow you would know that right? if a certain product is giving benefits or not.. too bad it didnt work for me though i have heard a lot of good reviews.. as in a lot.. but my skin is very oily for this.. i can feel that it clogs my pores and its not gonna work for me.. and so i am going to try sebamed products i guess..

MemberMember
(@onceperfect)

Posted : 08/24/2009 1:20 am

how come you didn't just use clindamycin in liquid form?

:) antibiotics are my favourite treatement

MemberMember
(@ruka)

Posted : 08/25/2009 3:54 am

its COmpletely SAFE..

All u have to do is:

GOOD LUCK!

..is this really effective,, i have mild pimples especially on my forehead,will it be ok if im gonna try this bcoz im only 14 and damn! I hate it !

MemberMember
(@bebshi)

Posted : 12/15/2009 6:11 am

i had to say, it was effective.. ONLY at the first 4 years. i am now 19 yrs.old and i started using it when i was 14. it's effect was so sudden that i got so addicted to it. it made my forehead pimple free! but i guess my skin got addicted to it too.. now i am having so much problems with my face AGAIN. and even worst! now i am doing the neutrogena normal to oily face deep clean facial wash twice a day and duac thingy before i go to sleep. it's quite effective, it made my pimples dry to the point it got flaky and i thought i was GOOD. a very fast effect for severe acne, im using it for a week now. it was a relief really, now my face don't look like hell anymore with my tiny pimples and acne scar right there under my make up. my plan for now is to continue using it for another week and then i'l go to my dermatologist.

again, it is totally effective but it depends on your skin!
MemberMember
(@peachygirl)

Posted : 02/04/2010 11:17 pm

I have a teenage son and he was really swarmed by pimples on his cheeks. I tried everything on his face. Last summer, 2009, on the onset of his pimples, i tried Shiseido Pureness kit. It helped his pimples for awhile and continued using it till he finished the bottles. And because it made his face clear again we did not buy the Shiseido set anymore thinking that his face is okay now. He just had his bi-monthly visit to a facial center to get rid of his little blackheads and whiteheads and used the recommended in-house medication by the facial center. Last June, in the opening of classes, (he is a freshman in college now), his pimples grew back and this time the pimples are bigger and grew many in his cheeks. I bought the Shiseido products again but this time i noticed that it didn't help his pimples anymore. We went to his regular facial center but because of his bigger pimples, i am so worried that it might cause big pores into his cheeks so i made him stop visiting his aesthetist for the meantime. I thought of applying medications for him instead. I tried Proactiv. It made his skin clearer for a month but when i bought his second box of ProActiv, his skin worsened. His skin flared up and his pimples grew more and bigger. I let him stop using the products anymore and went online to research other products. So i tried PanOxyl products. From 2.5% to 5% to 10%. Neither did it help his skin.I even used this Pure Zone anti imperfection by L'Oreal as a moisturizer but made his skin worse. Cetaphil gentle cleanser is his facial wash but didn't quite help him. Then went on research again. Lo and behold i came upon Eskinol Dermaclear with Dalacin C. You see I am also a Filipina and when i was in high school i used all this products except for the Dalacin thing cause i really don't have big pimples. But you know, it never came into my mind to use this to my children because i am a staunch follower of imported products. For me, when it comes to my children i want them the best and believing that high-end products are always the best. But it proved me all wrong. Filipinos are very simple and when it comes to products, our skin goes for very simple as well. Last week i tried Eskinol Dermaclear C with Dalacin C and it really helped my son. His face is very clear now with just one week of usage. I gave up Cetaphil and replaced it with Eskinol Pimle Facial Wash with soft tea tree oil beads. As of this time, i'm observing his skin right now and 95% of his pimples are gone now. I'm just using this Whitfield's salicylic gel on top of the pimples and you could see his pimples vanished within three days of using it. I'm looking for this Eskinol Dermaclear C overnight pimple gel of this moment, but couldn't find one. They tell me it's out of stock. Maybe tomorrow, i can buy one already. Anyway, the Whitfield's salicylic gel does wonder to his pimples right now so it's just okay if i don't have their gel. But for sure i will be using it for his pimples if i find one. Just make sure he puts moisturizing lotion with sunscreen if he goes outside. He uses Neutrogena Ultra sheer SPF 50+PA+++ :)

MemberMember
(@usedtohavehorribleacne)

Posted : 02/24/2011 12:13 am

I have a teenage son and he was really swarmed by pimples on his cheeks. I tried everything on his face. Last summer, 2009, on the onset of his pimples, i tried Shiseido Pureness kit. It helped his pimples for awhile and continued using it till he finished the bottles. And because it made his face clear again we did not buy the Shiseido set anymore thinking that his face is okay now. He just had his bi-monthly visit to a facial center to get rid of his little blackheads and whiteheads and used the recommended in-house medication by the facial center. Last June, in the opening of classes, (he is a freshman in college now), his pimples grew back and this time the pimples are bigger and grew many in his cheeks. I bought the Shiseido products again but this time i noticed that it didn't help his pimples anymore. We went to his regular facial center but because of his bigger pimples, i am so worried that it might cause big pores into his cheeks so i made him stop visiting his aesthetist for the meantime. I thought of applying medications for him instead. I tried Proactiv. It made his skin clearer for a month but when i bought his second box of ProActiv, his skin worsened. His skin flared up and his pimples grew more and bigger. I let him stop using the products anymore and went online to research other products. So i tried PanOxyl products. From 2.5% to 5% to 10%. Neither did it help his skin.I even used this Pure Zone anti imperfection by L'Oreal as a moisturizer but made his skin worse. Cetaphil gentle cleanser is his facial wash but didn't quite help him. Then went on research again. Lo and behold i came upon Eskinol Dermaclear with Dalacin C. You see I am also a Filipina and when i was in high school i used all this products except for the Dalacin thing cause i really don't have big pimples. But you know, it never came into my mind to use this to my children because i am a staunch follower of imported products. For me, when it comes to my children i want them the best and believing that high-end products are always the best. But it proved me all wrong. Filipinos are very simple and when it comes to products, our skin goes for very simple as well. Last week i tried Eskinol Dermaclear C with Dalacin C and it really helped my son. His face is very clear now with just one week of usage. I gave up Cetaphil and replaced it with Eskinol Pimle Facial Wash with soft tea tree oil beads. As of this time, i'm observing his skin right now and 95% of his pimples are gone now. I'm just using this Whitfield's salicylic gel on top of the pimples and you could see his pimples vanished within three days of using it. I'm looking for this Eskinol Dermaclear C overnight pimple gel of this moment, but couldn't find one. They tell me it's out of stock. Maybe tomorrow, i can buy one already. Anyway, the Whitfield's salicylic gel does wonder to his pimples right now so it's just okay if i don't have their gel. But for sure i will be using it for his pimples if i find one. Just make sure he puts moisturizing lotion with sunscreen if he goes outside. He uses Neutrogena Ultra sheer SPF 50+PA+++

PeachyGirl,

Here are a couple of suggestions that may or may not help.

(1) Mix four or five PLAIN Aspirin in water and use it as a mask. Let it dry. Rub it off gently in small circles, then wash face with cool water. Also great for you as an exfoliant.

Aspirin contains salicylic acid.

(2) I know this will sound weird, but I have been recommending this to all my friends' teenage sons, and it's working.

A friend of mine has a daughter who had horrible acne in her 20s, disfiguring. [i really felt for her. My skin looked like a gravel road in my 20s, pitted and ruined.] She tried everything. She finally located two things. One, a famous dermatologist came to town and she made an appointment. Two, she found some ultra-expensive face cleanser from Switzerland while she waited for the appointment that was making a difference ($80 for 4 oz.)

She took the product to the appointment. The doctor looked at it and said, "You know what this is? Plain ole' dishwashing liquid." And he told her why it worked. Dishwashing liquid has to remove enzymes and bacterial elements from plates and pots. Also oil and grease.

Now, let me digress. Remember last summer when the Gulf Oil spill hit? What did they clean the ducks, baby birds, and all the sea animals and turtles with? What got the oil off the stressed animals quickly without harming them? DAWN dishwashing liquid. You can google it to check. (But not the ones for hands that has Olay in it. The plain concentrated stuff.)

The doctor told my friend's daughter (years ago) that Dawn was the best dishwashing liquid for her to use. It was cheap and it did the job. He said the reason why blackheads form is that the oil in the facial pores oxidizes when it isn't removed during cleaning. It takes three weeks to see a difference, but Dawn will start that draining process naturally.

And tell your son to wash his hands religiously with Dawn, especially after going to the bathroom. He has to become a wash freak. 😉

You can do an experiment yourself. You and I both know what it's like putting makeup on with our fingers. You wash your hands afterward, then use a towel, and there's makeup all over the towel. Right?

Well, do this: put a couple of drops of makeup on your hands and smear it around. Now wash your hands well (vigorously) with YOUR face cleaner, and towel off. Bet you'll see makeup. Then repeat the experiment with handsoap. Bet you'll see makeup on your towel. Repeat the experiment using Dawn. Bet you won't see any makeup on your towel.

(3) Here's another tip that I got from the Eastern European aesthetician who saved my face, and turned me in a beauty. Hungarians, Rumanians, and Bulgarians (the older ones) are the best in the world. They go to our equivalent of medical school for five years before they can apprentice as aestheticians. They learn how to make medical products for skin, how to make makeups and soothing solutions as part of their training. They learn the 64 ways to squeeze a blackhead. That's why we have Estee Lauder and Helene Rubenstein. They were Hungarian-trained.

She told me about 20 years ago that the doctors at her medical college (the ones who trained her) in Rumania had just discovered that plain 100% petroleum jelly (Vaseline, plain) had been found to rebuild collagen. She asked me not to tell anyone, because "no one is going to believe you, and besides, we keep our formulas to ourselves." It did wonders for my feet, and I use it on my face now. After the Dawn.

(4) Here's another tip from her to help your son's scarring. IT COMPLETELY REMOVED ALL SCARS FROM MY FACE. Completely. It took two years because my scarring was bad, and it could only be done once a month at the VERY MINIMUM initially, then once every three months. You need to find a European-trained aesthetician to do this. Using Honee Wax ONLY....not that green stuff...have a facialist wax the scars on his cheeks, temples, nose, and forehead. Don't let her put powder on the face before waxing, or it won't remove the epidermal cells, just the hair. He probably has a beard by now, so she will be careful. This is a form of exfoliation that gradually takes all the scar tissue off. I used to have pitted pores that you could park a car in. Makeup didn't hide them. After a while, you crave the way your skin feels after being waxed. It feels so alive.

Hope this is some food for thought. My heart goes out to anyone who has to endure this, so I hope this helps.

EDIT: I want to be really clear about the waxing in (4). The reason why you have to go slowly is because of damage in the dermis, which I had, the skin layer underneath the epidermis. You have to give the dermis a chance to become epidermis, which it does eventually as your body sloughs off dead cells. You ABSOLUTELY cannot wax the forehead more than once every three months, or any other place where the skin is really thin. The cheeks and nose can take it because they have more fat, although the bridge of the nose has thin skin. This is what I was told. I wish I had pictures to show you but I don't. I was what they call 'pockmarked'. I actually get compliments on my skin now.

MemberMember
(@rema)

Posted : 03/29/2011 9:19 am

Yes, I agree with you..dalacin c mixed with facial cleanser of your choice is the best solution to treat acne problems. When I was in college, I really had a severe acne problem because I am exposed to dirt and especially stress. I had also tried some of the advertised treatment but sad to say those were made my face more complicated. After four years of suffering, my friend told me to try Dalacin C mixed with facial cleanser and moisturized with Top Gel medicated or Extra Pearl Cream. Because of my frustration, I have decided why not try it....wow!it works..after 2 weeks my pimples dried and my face became clearer...I hope everyone will try this, I will surely recommend this.

MemberMember
(@babyface101)

Posted : 04/03/2011 7:26 am

HEY I WOULD JUST LIKE TO ASK IF PEDE BANG HINDI ESKINOL UNG GAMITIN KO? BAKA KC WAEPEK PAG IBANG PRODUCT EH.. GUSTO KO MAKUHA UNG MAXIMUM EPEK.

PEDE BA UNG IBANG PRODUCTS NA HINDI FOR ACNE LIKE WHITENING TONER....OR UNG MAXI-PEEL NA ALL IN ONE TONER O CLEANSER BA UN? PLS REPLY >_<...

JUST BOUGHT IT.IT COSTS P80 AT SANA HINDI PALPAK

MemberMember
(@demaguil)

Posted : 04/03/2011 7:39 am

i suggest not you use maxipeel!

MemberMember
(@babyface101)

Posted : 04/03/2011 8:59 am

i suggest not you use maxipeel!

GANON..ANONG ESKINOL BA UN..UNG CLASSIC O UNG MAY DERM C BA UN?

MemberMember
(@babyface101)

Posted : 04/03/2011 9:00 am

GUYS ANO ANG MAGANDANG EXFOLIATING FACIAL WASH?

MemberMember
(@dc-girl-3)

Posted : 07/24/2011 4:42 pm

Bumping this because of usedtohorriblehaveacne's post.

That's amazing that you got rid of your scarring with waxing!

I thought you needed to get the scarred skin to come up, I never thought that would work but it'd be wonderful to have a solution that doesn't involve lasers or chemicals.

MemberMember
(@jaycel)

Posted : 08/04/2011 7:55 am

its COmpletely SAFE..

All u have to do is:

GOOD LUCK!

we have this eskinol and dalacin c here.. my mother say that she learned it from her workmate when she is still single.. she just drop the capsule into the bottle of eskinol, and the liquid turns red because of the capsule, looks cool.. hehe.. sory for my bad english. hehe..

MemberMember
(@espinilla12)

Posted : 08/04/2011 8:44 am

I'm interested in the dawn dishwahing soap. I wonder if I can add a small amount to my daily cleanser.

My mother has never suffered from acne and she has always used dishwashing soap on her face first....she has always used Ivory. I've tried it as a teenager, but made my face too tight.

Does anyone here use the Dawn still?

MemberMember
(@dc-girl-3)

Posted : 08/04/2011 6:57 pm

I'm interested in the dawn dishwahing soap. I wonder if I can add a small amount to my daily cleanser.

My mother has never suffered from acne and she has always used dishwashing soap on her face first....she has always used Ivory. I've tried it as a teenager, but made my face too tight.

Does anyone here use the Dawn still?

I just started using it and its great for taking off makeup. I certainly don't think it can hurt! Just use a something like a little bit of a natural oil (Olive oil is great for your skin) to moisterize afterwords if you feel like your face is too tight.

MemberMember
(@james-e)

Posted : 09/13/2011 12:37 pm

The best and proven acne or pimple free solution:

-1 Eskinol Oil Control Dermaclear-C Facial Cleanser 225mL (largest bottle)

-1 Dalacin C 300 mg Capsule Antibacterial (Clindamycin)

-1 Myra E 300 mg capsule (Vitamin E)

*Prick or open the capsules. Mix them all together inside the bottle. Shake well before using it. Use a clean cotton ball/s. Apply only at night. Of course, wash your face first with water and facial wash, rinse well, wipe you face with clean towel, and then apply the solution.

=

-Pond's clear solutions Anti-bacterial Facial Scrub with Salicylic Acid and Soft Beads

*For daily facial wash.

=

Promise, it truly works!

MemberMember
(@bjalonzo)

Posted : 06/04/2012 8:34 pm

i agree with this treatment. i eveb had a before and after picture and it works for me. i had problems with ance i tired different treatment. Lucky my mom told me to use eskinol with dalacin c and it definitly works. i went to work and suddenly my coworkers would ask me your face look great and they where asking me what am using and i told them what i use.

MemberMember
(@yanskies)

Posted : 06/18/2013 6:12 am

HI PO? MAGTATANONG PO SANA AKO, KUNG NAALIS NAPO YUNG ACNE ITUTULOY PAPOBA YUNG PAGGAMIT NG ESKINO WITH DALACIN C? AND HOW MANY MOS. PO BAGO I STOP GAMITIN? HNDI POBA MAGIIMUNE ANG MGA ACNE DTO? THANKS SA MGA MGREREPLY. :)

MemberMember
(@yanskies)

Posted : 06/19/2013 2:09 am

i agree with this treatment. i eveb had a before and after picture and it works for me. i had problems with ance i tired different treatment. Lucky my mom told me to use eskinol with dalacin c and it definitly works. i went to work and suddenly my coworkers would ask me your face look great and they where asking me what am using and i told them what i use.

ILANG MONTHS MONA SIYA GINAGAMIT? PWEDE BA KAHIT HINDI MONA BIGYAN NG REST PERIOD ANG SKIN MO? HINDI BA MAG IIMUNE ANG SKIN MO NITO? :)

QUOTE (heart2107 @ May 13 2008, 03:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

its COmpletely SAFE..

All u have to do is:

GOOD LUCK!

..is this really effective,, i have mild pimples especially on my forehead,will it be ok if im gonna try this bcoz im only 14 and damn! I hate it !

DUN POBA SA 135ML NG ESKINOL PWEDE MAGLAGAY NG 300MG OF DALACIN-C?

MemberMember
(@yanskies)

Posted : 06/19/2013 3:47 am

i had to say, it was effective.. ONLY at the first 4 years. i am now 19 yrs.old and i started using it when i was 14. it's effect was so sudden that i got so addicted to it. it made my forehead pimple free! but i guess my skin got addicted to it too.. now i am having so much problems with my face AGAIN. and even worst! now i am doing the neutrogena normal to oily face deep clean facial wash twice a day and duac thingy before i go to sleep. it's quite effective, it made my pimples dry to the point it got flaky and i thought i was GOOD. a very fast effect for severe acne, im using it for a week now. it was a relief really, now my face don't look like hell anymore with my tiny pimples and acne scar right there under my make up. my plan for now is to continue using it for another week and then i'l go to my dermatologist.

again, it is totally effective but it depends on your skin!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN PO? PWDE PO MAGING IMMUNE ANG SKIN SA DALACIN C AND ESKINOL? :)

The best and proven acne or pimple free solution:

-1 Eskinol Oil Control Dermaclear-C Facial Cleanser 225mL (largest bottle)

-1 Dalacin C 300 mg Capsule Antibacterial (Clindamycin)

-1 Myra E 300 mg capsule (Vitamin E)

*Prick or open the capsules. Mix them all together inside the bottle. Shake well before using it. Use a clean cotton ball/s. Apply only at night. Of course, wash your face first with water and facial wash, rinse well, wipe you face with clean towel, and then apply the solution.

=

-Pond's clear solutions Anti-bacterial Facial Scrub with Salicylic Acid and Soft Beads

*For daily facial wash.

=

Promise, it truly works!

HOW MANY YEARS NAPO KAYO NAGUUSE NITO? :)