Notifications
Clear all

BP 2.5% does it work on Roscea??

MemberMember
(@headswapop)

Posted : 03/22/2016 10:01 am

So after years of being relatively free from acne as a 35 year old i have now developed roscea over the last few months. It started as redness on cheeks and is now small pimples on head and cheeks and getting steadily worse. I used Regimen for years so my questions really is will this work for Roscea as I don't want to do anything to make it worse.

Thanks

MemberMember
(@rosaceasingapore)

Posted : 04/04/2016 8:20 am

Rosacea is quite different from acne. Rosacea skin is usually very sensitive and the 'pimples' are not really like acne pimples as they can occur due to sudden flareup overnight. Suggest you check with doctor if you really have rosacea or are you developing sensitive skin?

I wouldn't use bp on my rosacea as it is very drying. But that's just me.

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 04/06/2016 1:02 pm

3 hours ago, Chloe123 said:

BP WILL make rosacea worse.

Does rosacea look like clogged pores? Because I think i've mistaken it for that.

MemberMember
(@chloe123)

Posted : 04/06/2016 6:17 pm

5 hours ago, oyinkan98 said:
8 hours ago, Chloe123 said:

BP WILL make rosacea worse.

Does rosacea look like clogged pores? Because I think i've mistaken it for that.

Nah, its expanded blood vessels and mites -> Red skin, flushing, dryness, and the pimples come from mites.

MemberMember
(@viseslav-tonkovic-capin)

Posted : 04/06/2016 7:43 pm

It would be a good thing to see a dermatologist to do a smear of some pimples for microscopic exam to look for mites that can trigger rosacea.
FYI acne has comedones (blackheads and whiteheads) while rosacea does not have them, only red bumps and pimples.

Best!

Vise

DeLovely and Chloe123 liked