Notifications
Clear all

Is This Rosacea?

MemberMember
(@kimmycakes)

Posted : 03/19/2013 4:09 pm

This started happening to me about 5 days ago. After I washed my face I noticed there would be a whole bunch of small watery liquid spots that would pop up all over my face and after a couple of minutes they would harden and when it hardens it looks a little yellow. What is happening to my face and how do I fix it? My face stings so much! You can see the yellow hardening that forms in the pic.

post-147797-0-03967300-1363727304_thumb.

MemberMember
(@vis)

Posted : 03/27/2013 11:11 am

god that looks really serious first of all go to see a professional doctor otherwise you might get scarring. it does remind me of a burn my sister got from diary allergy.

MemberMember
(@fashionmoney)

Posted : 03/29/2013 1:10 pm

Whatever happened ?

MemberMember
(@kimmycakes)

Posted : 03/29/2013 11:02 pm

I found out what happened. I was using the acne treatment that I bought from acne.org. The first 2 weeks my skin was alright. It was a little dry from the benzoyl peroxide but nothing serious. But then by the third week I saw a few puss coming out from different spots on my skin but I ignored it until a few days later it got a lot worse (as you can see from the pic). I had an allergic reaction to the benzoyl peroxide and it burned my skin pretty bad. I completely stopped using it and a few days later the puss stopped and all the redness has completely gone away. I will see a dermatologist soon.

MemberMember
(@fashionmoney)

Posted : 03/30/2013 2:02 pm

I found out what happened. I was using the acne treatment that I bought from acne.org. The first 2 weeks my skin was alright. It was a little dry from the benzoyl peroxide but nothing serious. But then by the third week I saw a few puss coming out from different spots on my skin but I ignored it until a few days later it got a lot worse (as you can see from the pic). I had an allergic reaction to the benzoyl peroxide and it burned my skin pretty bad. I completely stopped using it and a few days later the puss stopped and all the redness has completely gone away. I will see a dermatologist soon.

Gotcha I'm happy you found out the problem/cause.

Did it leave any marks/scars behind?

MemberMember
(@wicky)

Posted : 03/30/2013 9:31 pm

holy crap..you got that to clear up in a week. amazing

MemberMember
(@kimmycakes)

Posted : 04/05/2013 11:49 pm

Gotcha I'm happy you found out the problem/cause.

Did it leave any marks/scars behind?

My skin is still a little light red/pink but all that puss is gone. Also my skin has stopped stinging.

holy crap..you got that to clear up in a week. amazing

The puss is all gone but the red scarring from pimples are still there. Those will take longer to clear =/