Notifications
Clear all

Makeup Men..

MemberMember
(@dandytsunami)

Posted : 01/14/2017 2:07 pm

Makeup for men that doesn't show you are wearing makeup even from up close but covers red marks perfectly?
Ik sad life

Adeel2111 liked
MemberMember
(@ariunbold)

Posted : 02/01/2017 12:34 am

You might try some light bb creams? They cant hide all redmarks "perfectly" but atleast can give you more even skin tone. Full foundation will always look obvious on men.

MemberMember
(@jared1)

Posted : 02/11/2017 12:37 am

Any amount of facial hair can do wonders for covering up red marks. Basically a naturally occurring make up for men!

MemberMember
(@dandytsunami)

Posted : 02/11/2017 3:07 am

Ahaha no way I could grow facial hair :P im like a baby but have acne for some reason thanks god lel

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 02/12/2017 9:44 am

Q: Can Guys Do Anything to Cover Their spots and Help with Self Esteem?
A: Guys you can be as manly as you want and wear makeup (the ladies have had this tool for some time).
Hear me out. Movie stars, news anchors, models, musicians, Youtubers, and even politicians wear makeup. Buy a concealer for just your acne scars and spots (spot treat them). You want it to match exactly your skin color and not be shiny ("matte"). My favorite is sold at Sephora (they color match you) Makeup Forever 
Camouflage Concealer, this looks extremely natural on the spots. Dermablend is sold at Macy's and Nordstrom. This is used for medical scars and to cover tattoos (they match your color) and it's very thickly pigmented. Ben Nye Cover All Wheel and Bill Nye Concealer Wheel sold on Amazon and Ebay (it has various shades), this is used in the theater.  

img_00966.jpgImage resultImage resultImage result

•  

[Edited link out]

** skip to  2 minutes in video

MemberMember
(@waterfountain)

Posted : 03/13/2017 4:28 pm

I just bought makeup from mineral fusion and I received samples of their illuminating bb cream. I actually ended up loving it and returned one of my foundations because the bb illuminating cream had a more natural color than the foundation, it was more moist and it gave me a natural glow. Guys, give it a try- and it's all natural :)