Notifications
Clear all

Is there any Sunscreen I can use that has like a SPF 45+? THAT IS LIGHTWEIGHT AND NOT OILY

MemberMember
(@melmmg)

Posted : 10/09/2016 1:28 am

PLEASE DOES ANYBODY KNOW A SUNSCREEN  THAT ISN'T FREAKING THICK ASS HELL OR OILY OR CLOG PORES ? Literally have tried like all the target brands you can think of ! I want a spf that is 50+ atleast. Also I have sensitive skin so I can't deal with like plants and herbs in products. I have tried CeraVe (sensitive) brand and still no luck my skin was itchy and got red bumps it had a weird sunscreen ingredient even for a reknown dermatologic brand it was weird can't even pronounce the sunscreen agent. Also, I'm kind of scared to use a physical sunscreen cause their known to be thick ass hell so clog pores and acne so I don't know. If anybody has come across a sunscreen that is good for sensitive skin and oily skin. I would greatly appreciate the suggestion. I am currently using La'Roshe Posay Ultra light sunscreen fluid face sunscreen 60 spf AND it feels matte when I put it on but by midday I feel like its oily, and kinda feel like a greaseball. And can't wait to wash my face. UGH, so annoying.  OR maybe a moisturizer that has high spf , is it good to moisturize then put on like Ziana then sunscreen or get a moisturizer with high spf ?? So many questions smh.

SIDENOTE: do you all reapply sunscreen but are scared to reapply because thats kinda dirty to apply another layer of sunscreen on an old layer of sunscreen ? or is it just me and also how do make-up people wear spf and reapply cause your supposed to like every 2 hrs without causing clogged pores. |

Thanks appreciate it, 
MMG 

MemberMember
(@melmmg)

Posted : 10/09/2016 9:32 pm

Appreciate the feedback! But I really want a sunscreen or moisturizer w/ sunscreen with a higher SPF with at least 45 SPF. Because, my skin is rather sensitive to the sun and I am very sensitive to the acne medications I use. I'll keep in mind the Olay I may have even tried that like years ago but I'll take a look at it again. Also I have oily-skin.

MemberMember
(@melmmg)

Posted : 10/11/2016 4:28 pm

I've have tried the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Branch it feels thick on and I feel like it clogs my pores also. | 
When I say I have tried mostly all sunscreens in like normal stores like target , walmart brands I have |