Notifications
Clear all

Waterproof Concealers?

MemberMember
(@cc12)

Posted : 01/28/2014 3:38 am

I'm going on vacation next month and will likely be spending some time in the pool. I rarely get my face wet, so my primary concern is covering up pimples and red spots on my chest and back. I'm looking for a concealer that won't wash off if I get wet (or smear during a sunscreen reapplication).

So far I'm reading good things about Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Waterproof Concealer. Has anyone tried it?

Any other recommendations?

MemberMember
(@balletkitty66)

Posted : 01/28/2014 9:31 pm

I don't use it anymore because of their animal testing policy but Make Up Forever's full cover concealer is amazing and will not move once you put it on through swimming or sweat- it seriously sticks. I liked the Tarte concealer also- it was just too dark for my pale, pale skin.

Have fun on vacation!!! Sounds wonderful :)

MemberMember
(@cc12)

Posted : 02/11/2014 2:10 am

Just bought the Tarte concealer last week and the lightest shade was a perfect fit. So far it seems very durable and long-lasting...much more so than the Benefit and Smashbox concealers I've used in the past.

I haven't tested it in the water yet. If it doesn't hold up, the recommended MUFE will be next on my list. :)

MemberMember
(@danielledeeter)

Posted : 02/12/2014 11:28 pm

I have tried one of those water proof concealers and they worked perfect for me. They stoop up to their name, I suggest you go for it.