Notifications
Clear all

Skin Whitening Cream For Acne Scar And Dark Spot?

MemberMember
(@peanut2000)

Posted : 04/01/2013 9:27 pm

have anyone try any whitening product to help get rid of those acne scars and dark spots? I really want to try those korean whitening products but im not sure what the best brand out there and I dont want to have pale (ghost) skin.

If anyone have any success in using a whitening creams and like to share what product they use I would appreciate it.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 04/02/2013 12:39 am

have anyone try any whitening product to help get rid of those acne scars and dark spots? I really want to try those korean whitening products but im not sure what the best brand out there and I dont want to have pale (ghost) skin.

If anyone have any success in using a whitening creams and like to share what product they use I would appreciate it.

Try a product with hydroquinone! I have tried a toner before with that particular ingredient and it worked really well in clearing up dark spots.

MemberMember
(@valerie44)

Posted : 04/02/2013 7:01 pm

Ive been using Ambi Fade Cream for Oily Skin for 3 weeks and i already noticed my dark spots fading! I really didnt think it would work so fast and the best part about using this fade cream is it gradually fades the spots so u dont have all the patchy looking skin effect u dont want. I bought mine at Target for around $5.