Notifications
Clear all

Acne/pustules - Will Epiduo, gel 0,1 %/2,5 % Adapalene / benzoyl peroxide help with my pustules.

MemberMember
(@devillocklive-se)

Posted : 05/03/2021 1:43 pm

Hey,

They pustules start as small white dots then it gets bigger and whiter and they are shiney and when they pop white puss come out and they leave red marks.

I get these white pustule on my chin area and upper lips, and i get them daily they never disappear. I get new ones everyday and more then one pustule at the same time and they always appear on the same place.

My skin routine- I shower and after the shower i wash my face with a cleanser CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser and put some moisturizer after. And i do the same at night.

I tried benzoyl peroxide 5% cream but it gave me areally bad reaction, my skin startet to flake. What can i do to prevent the pustule.

I was on  a website owned by doctors and you answer some queations and explain your acne and send some pictures.

The doctor wrote a recipe for Epiduo, gel 0,1 %/2,5 % Adapalene / benzoyl peroxide . That's why iam a little sceptic. Do you guys recommend something else, maybe some Over-the-counter acne medications and products?

Thanks

Sk¤rmklipp.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

Member Admin
(@dan)

Posted : 05/13/2021 5:15 pm

My best advice is the regimen with AHA+ added in after 1 month. I had skin very much like you're describing. That should fix it up.