Notifications
Clear all

Tretinoin and AHA

MemberMember
(@anjcalics)

Posted : 04/22/2020 10:28 am

I'm planning to incorporate tretinoin in my skin care but I'm quite skeptical since I'm using AHA too. Any suggestion?

MemberMember
(@nouchka98)

Posted : 04/22/2020 7:49 pm

First, tretinoin shoud be prescribed by a doctor and you shoud be aware of the ones you can buy online very easily: these are often fake products. Some medical sites in some countries can provide tretinoin after you answer a few questions withthe supervision of a doctor. If this was your project, then it is ok. Then, you shoud NOT combine in the first place tretinoin with aha since you mayexperience massive irritation at the begining. After, and only if yourskin can tolerate, it could be possible. If you shoud choose between the two, tretinoin is by far the most effective against inflammatory and non-inflammatory acne plus it offers the best anti aging effects you can buy. You also need the tiniest amount of tretinoin so one tube can last several months. Great value for money.

AnjCalics liked
MemberMember
(@adriannedc)

Posted : 11/02/2020 3:42 am

AHA and tret is a bad combo. You'll regret trying it out because AHA will irritate the heck out of your skin since tret thins out your skin.