Notifications
Clear all

Accutane - reduced female orgasm - help?

MemberMember
(@katecolette1986)

Posted : 10/27/2017 1:00 pm

Hi All,

I am 31 y/o female. I went on Accutane for the second time (first time was about 6 years ago with noissues)in early June (30mg first 5 weeks and then 60 for a week or so) and around the 6th week I completely lost my ability to have an orgasm. I have NEVER had any sexual issues in he past and orgasms have come easy to me. I stopped right away this was a very concerning to me - After stopping my ability or orgasm came back after a week or two of being off medication but ever since I have had problems like very week orgasms and reduced sensation. Drive is Norbert the issue, it to be just the ability to orgasm is very very deminiahed. I should mention that I as on floxetine (very very low dose 10mg and it never have men sexual issues after having been on it over two years in the past, so I known m it is not that). I'm so worried that this could be permanent. Has anyone heard of this type of side effect? Any ideas who can help? There seems to be limited data on the subject. I'm sick and depressed just thinking about this:(.

MemberMember
(@abi72)

Posted : 12/03/2017 2:43 pm

Sadly so many have the same story.

You must report your side effects so that we can collect data to better understand what is going on and how it can be helped.