Notifications
Clear all

Lymecycline and BP

MemberMember
(@jessicab97)

Posted : 10/19/2017 6:37 am

ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE

I am a 20 year old girl in higher education and I am suffering with moderate acne, mainly on my cheeks and my chin. I have been taking Lymecycline capsules once a day for just under 2 months now while using Acnecide over night and nothing seems to be working, if anything it is getting worse. I have never had any side effects to the antibiotics or the cream other than a few times I have been dry around the mouth area in the first few days of using it but my skin seems to always be red and sore. I am getting really down about the fact it isn't clearing up. Not wearing make up is making me feel very self conscious but I don't want to wear it and make it even worse. Is there any advice anyone could give me in order to help me? I'd really appreciate it.
Jessica

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/19/2017 8:00 am

There are other forms of tetracycline,also different disages and tetracycline can be taken twice daily,maybe you need an extra capsule or maybe stronger dose or other form of tetracycline.all i can say is,as if now i am taking lymecycline 407mg once in morning,i sint use any topicals at all in ages,only moisturiser and i am clear at present.

also it has cleared my folliculitus as of this moment.
:)