Notifications
Clear all

Results while on acutane

MemberMember
(@corvette5688)

Posted : 08/30/2017 5:00 pm

Hello I been on acutane for about 4 month now and i went to my dr last month he said i think you be off of acutane by four or five months due to my chest and back cleared up before my face and everyone said my face s getting less red while i been in acutane but i see very little rsults besides my chest and back my dr currently has me on 90mg one pill in the morning and 2 with dinner (its a 30mg pill 3x a day) he said this is the upper dosage for my body weight i been following all the rules to help it i wash my face 2 or 3 times a day and excercise and am on a diet with little sweets or unhealthy foods but i still see little results idk  wat to do  its embrassing  with acne  i have little confidence and i dont like to take pics bc of my acne  ? Can someone help me and tell me wat i should do or wat im doing wrong plz :( 

MemberMember
(@fiksi)

Posted : 01/04/2018 10:58 am

On 31. 08. 2017. at 0:00 AM, corvette5688 said:

Hello I been on acutane for about 4 month now and i went to my dr last month he said i think you be off of acutane by four or five months due to my chest and back cleared up before my face and everyone said my face s getting less red while i been in acutane but i see very little rsults besides my chest and back my dr currently has me on 90mg one pill in the morning and 2 with dinner (its a 30mg pill 3x a day) he said this is the upper dosage for my body weight i been following all the rules to help it i wash my face 2 or 3 times a day and excercise and am on a diet with little sweets or unhealthy foods but i still see little results idk  wat to do  its embrassing  with acne  i have little confidence and i dont like to take pics bc of my acne  ? Can someone help me and tell me wat i should do or wat im doing wrong plz :( 

This is a very high dose... also accutane does not work in some people. You could be left with severe effects from tane and acne. However, even after you stop tane, your acne coudl keep improving. This is a known thing.