Notifications
Clear all

Blood in pee

MemberMember
(@legend629)

Posted : 12/23/2016 2:05 pm

Hey there everyone,
I just came home and went to the toilet but before any urine came out, two drops of blood came out. I'm on my last week of my 6th month of roaccutane (final term). I know this is not normal and I should stop, but with it being christmas and I can't drive to the doctors it's hard to get there. What should I do? If it helps I'm male and I haven't ever had sexual interactions with anyone.

-Legend

MemberMember
(@oli-girl)

Posted : 12/23/2016 6:19 pm

I am not sure how old you are or if your in the U.S., but blood in the pee is not good! I would go to the emergency room or a urgent care if you are unable to access your doctor's office. Then after the Holiday let them know if you have stopped Accutane and your issue. I would stop Accutane and to be honest you say your on your last week, Roche themselves states the drug continues to work even after stopping.

Good Luck

MemberMember
(@tariq1994)

Posted : 12/25/2016 10:55 am

am not a doctor but I got same thing you got
don't stop the roaccutane   Just change the dose to 20mg if you taking 20mg take 10mg
don't forgot to tell the doctor the date you change the dose to 20mg or 10mg to recalculate the months

its ok trust  me, no need to panic like i did , its take about 1 week to hell beside the blood came from inside skin from spongy body not inside
because its too Stale,
sorry i'm not very will in english
but as I told you just change it
Best Regard if you have an question ask me
Tariq