Notifications
Clear all

Forehead acne

MemberMember
(@whatsupdude12)

Posted : 04/10/2016 2:47 pm

I am a 13 year old boy and about 3-4 months ago I broke out with bad forehead acne. I have tried basically every cream, moisturizer, lotion, face wash, etc. Nothing seems to work. I have about 6-7 red pimples and the rest is little red dotted scars, and some are purple. I also have pimples all over my temples. Sometimes I get 1-2 on my left cheek and chin, but very rarely. Right now I am on minocyline 100mg a night. It is my 4th day and I haven't seen any results. Will I soon start to see results? What should I do? It lowers my self esteem, especially being the only 13 year old boy with severe forehead acne.

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 04/10/2016 9:04 pm

4 days is too early to see results on almost any products. If after a month, you don't see ANY results. Then you can stop using it and try something else.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 04/14/2016 8:40 pm

On 4/10/2016 at 3:47 PM, whatsupdude12 said:

I am a 13 year old boy and about 3-4 months ago I broke out with bad forehead acne. I have tried basically every cream, moisturizer, lotion, face wash, etc. Nothing seems to work. I have about 6-7 red pimples and the rest is little red dotted scars, and some are purple. I also have pimples all over my temples. Sometimes I get 1-2 on my left cheek and chin, but very rarely. Right now I am on minocyline 100mg a night. It is my 4th day and I haven't seen any results. Will I soon start to see results? What should I do? It lowers my self esteem, especially being the only 13 year old boy with severe forehead acne.

My son is 14 and just finishing up a 3-month course of minocycline. It took him several weeks to see results but now his skin is clear! Rest assured, other kids your age and younger are also dealing with severe acne!! Here's the link to my son's progress if you're interested. See page 4 for our latest update. He's been battling acne since he was 11, but it didn't become severe until the last year or so.
http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/345725-acneorg-regimen-progress-14-yr-old-boy/?page=4#comment-3520116