Notifications
Clear all

Accutane Questions/Concerns

MemberMember
(@cjpeters33)

Posted : 02/26/2016 9:21 pm

hey  so i started accutane/roaccutane 19 days agoim on 20mg twice daily anyway as im not due for a followup with my derm till may i have a few questions/concerns im hoping you guys can help me with  they are as follows
1.i dont wear glasses or contacts however my eyes are super red looks like im stoned all the time how do you guys deal with this??
2.recently ive gained pimple/wart things on my hand and a rash type thing only after starting accutane refer to pics is this normal
3.ive also gained big ass cyst/abscess that i have to get drained is this normal?
4.did any of you recieve chest pains cos i have and was wondering if normal or if i should see my gp/doctor about it what would u do???
5.with the eyes theres also really veiny   this normal??
well thats all thanks guys/girls
excuse the quaity there taken with phone

IMG_0287[1].JPG

IMG_0289[1].JPG

IMG_0290[1].JPG

MemberMember
(@cjpeters33)

Posted : 02/27/2016 8:56 am

Bump

MemberMember
(@acnehardcase)

Posted : 02/29/2016 10:39 am

That could be caused by a lot of things. I'm guessing its a reaction to some kind of infection or illness. The accutane may be coincidental, but you would never know unless you stop taking it, and clears up then happens again if its reintroduced. I hope that's not staph on your cheek.
Good luck

MemberMember
(@cjpeters33)

Posted : 03/01/2016 12:32 am

13 hours ago, acnehardcase said:

That could be caused by a lot of things. I'm guessing its a reaction to some kind of infection or illness. The accutane may be coincidental, but you would never know unless you stop taking it, and clears up then happens again if its reintroduced. I hope that's not staph on your cheek.
Good luck

nah man was a abscess/cyst dr had to drain it was so bad and big i couldnt see out of half my eye