Notifications
Clear all

Other Aha Products Other Then Dans?

MemberMember
(@brownbag25)

Posted : 09/02/2015 11:37 am

Hello, I have been on the reg for about 2 months now, and seeing little progress.

a big part of my problem now is hyper pigmentation and scaring :( with cysts about twice a week. but they clear quickly

I have found dans aha to break me out. Its not a purge as i used it for long periods of time and it just does not react well with my skin unfortunately. I do however like the idea of using a AHA for my hyper pigmentation and dry skin.

Does anyone know of another brand that is a little more skin sensitive and wont break me out.

i get major white heads (which i never get) and cysts whenever i use it. Ive factored in and out additional products and have found that it is infact dans aha.

Any suggestions or advice is welcome.

Thanks so much!

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 09/02/2015 1:00 pm

Sorry to hear the AHA breaks you out. I never had that problem and find Dan's AHA to be really good with hyper pigmentation. Have you tried using smaller amounts of it. A lot of the time I use it as a spot treatment on my red marks before I apply my BP.

MemberMember
(@brownbag25)

Posted : 09/02/2015 2:13 pm

I have yes, i used small amounts mixed in with my moisturizer and large amounts and as a spot treatment on read marks and cystis. every times its made my acne more inflamed and irritated and always always breaks me out in white heads :(

MemberMember
(@dan-crow)

Posted : 09/02/2015 3:41 pm

Try Paula's Choice AHA. I've used the BHA and AHA gel and its PH balanced and sensitive enough not to aggravate the skin.