Notifications
Clear all

Retin-A // Clindagel?

MemberMember
(@payh)

Posted : 08/04/2015 9:37 am

Not sure if im doing this correctly, because im new but i have a few questions about Retin-a(0.08%) & Clindagel(1%) if anyone can help!

So i've been using it for 6 days days, and so far there's been minimum peeling,a few new bumps/acne, dryness and a little extra redness...

My derm wasn't very descriptive on what to use so i want to know if what i'm using to moisturize and cleanse with is it harsh or not right?

morning: so i wash my face with the Neutrogena Acne-Prone Skin Formula Transparent Facial Bar and then waiting until my skin is dry, then apply the clindagel then moisturize with St. ives timless skin collagen elastin moisturizer which is non - comedogenic

night: same thing, except i use the retin-a every other night unlike the clinda i do every morning!

thanks!

If it helps, im a a16 year old female haha, and my acne wasn't really bad to begin with to start, so im wondering if maybe that dose seems to high?

MemberMember
(@jwaltersrn)

Posted : 08/31/2015 3:12 pm

I really like the 10% Sulfur wash with Lavender for my AM/PM cleanser. and I use Clean and Clear Oil Control Moisture with SPF for daytime, and no moisturizer at night when I put on the Ziana (Clinda/trenitoin).

Its gentle, and it's working.

Good Luck!