Notifications
Clear all

Accutane.. The Yes Or The No

MemberMember
(@slooye)

Posted : 07/12/2015 7:53 pm

Hi I dont post on here very often but for the last four months ive been struggling to decide if i should go on accutane or not. I have a skin appointment in three days where they are planning on putting me on a low dose. Im taking 10mg a day I weigh 155 pounds. My main concern is lifting while on the drug. Im trying to put on mass which requires heavy weights. Do you think I will have any problems on a low dose and lifting heavy? I attached an image of my face below. Feedback would be sooo appreciated. Thanks everyone!!

post-450696-0-87862700-1436748812_thumb.

MemberMember
(@chris1337)

Posted : 07/12/2015 8:18 pm

If you expended other options which I'm sure you have I would give it a shot. Especially at low dose you can see how you react. I've read good things about low dose and facial redness I would go for it. I'm taking 80mg right now and still lifting. So far no problems besides extra soreness and longer recovery times. Time will tell if I get gains or not. I don't think you will have a problem just monitor how you feel very closely and be very careful not to injure yourself

MemberMember
(@jbird12)

Posted : 07/12/2015 10:00 pm

I'm on 60mg and lift fairly heavy and haven't noticed any issues or changes. I had a little extra muscle soreness week 2 but haven't had any issues since (end of week 5).