Notifications
Clear all

Ziana! Is It Really Working?

MemberMember
(@vixoxo)

Posted : 01/10/2015 5:31 pm

I've been on Ziana since the second to last week of November and its now the second week of January. Previously I was on Tretinoin .05% and Clindamycin 1% used together at once for a year, I asked my doctor about the slightly deeper blackhead/whitehead looking things on my face so she prescribed me Ziana instead for some reason because it is both tretinoin and clindamycin. She said it will not make me break out again like I was when I first started using tretinoin alone a year ago. I've noticed more small bumps on my skin after using ziana for 9 weeks. Basically my question is will I go through another acne purging again?? Should the Ziana have been working for me already because I don't see much of a difference?? How long does Ziana gel take to work?? Lastly should I just go back to using what I was using for the past year?? Thank you please help!

MemberMember
(@tnorm)

Posted : 01/17/2015 11:23 pm

Oh my gosh I am in the same boat as you! I was prescribed it at the end of November and haven't seen much change. I'm worried it simply isn't working and I was at the derm a few days ago complaining about it but she said she would'nt change my regimen because it hasn't been long enough. I'm also on 100mg minocycline at night. Let me know how yours goes because I feel like I should have some sort of improvement by now. Good luck!