Notifications
Clear all

Zineryt To Treat Spots?

MemberMember
(@lsvl15)

Posted : 04/25/2014 2:45 pm

So I was prescribed Zineryt by my doctor 8 days ago. I don't have acne, but I have scars left over from different spots as my skin is very sensitive. After my first application, I woke up the next day and had many painful spots on my chin. Over the next couple of days, I'd developed a total of 10 sore spots on my chin and two on my cheek. It was mortified! 8 days later, they've gotten better with 2 applications a day, however they still haven't completely disappeared. I have about 4, very sore faded spots left. I consulted a friend who has also been using Zineryt, and she claimed her skin also flared up at first use, however it was no where near as bad as the spots I'd developed. I mainly had scars on my cheeks, and they've nearly gone all together! Will my skin calm down within time? Or will I continue to get spots? What's other people's experiences with this treatment? Thank you for reading!

MemberMember
(@ssmichael)

Posted : 04/27/2014 5:49 pm

I used Zineryt for about a year with really bad acne (now on accutane).

At first I got a very flared up face and a burning sensation on application. Never 'sore spots' like you describe.

Zineryt didn't end up working for me, there was a little improvement then my face seemed to become immune to it!