Notifications
Clear all

Accutane Tips And Hints?

MemberMember
(@elkhoundgold)

Posted : 12/16/2013 11:39 pm

Hey so after pming a user and doing a lot of research for many months I've decided on a lower dose of Accutane. I have of course many questions but my main one is...if I try a lower dose will I experience a horrific IB? I mean, my moderate acne is bad enough...but jeez. And I can tell I accidentally ate milk this week...:X I just want to be free again. Any tips etc.?

MemberMember
(@luuka)

Posted : 12/17/2013 4:26 am

Hi! I'm new here i and just started a treatment with Accutane. I'm curious, is this the right moisturizing cream while on Accutane?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001ET76EE/

Thansk for the help and good luck with your Accutane treatments!

MemberMember
(@olliejust21)

Posted : 12/17/2013 10:51 pm

The dosage really differs from person to person. I am about to starting my second cycle of claravis, but this time I am only taking 20 mg compared to 60 mg the first time. Im not sure why people believe the more you take the more effective it is, when I took the 60 mg a day, the side effects were horrible. I would settle in the 20 - 60 mg range, but beware the side effects are bad and it will make you break out much worse at first. But it really does miracles.

MemberMember
(@elkhoundgold)

Posted : 12/19/2013 2:10 am

The dosage really differs from person to person. I am about to starting my second cycle of claravis, but this time I am only taking 20 mg compared to 60 mg the first time. Im not sure why people believe the more you take the more effective it is, when I took the 60 mg a day, the side effects were horrible. I would settle in the 20 - 60 mg range, but beware the side effects are bad and it will make you break out much worse at first. But it really does miracles.

Cool thanks. Would diet help an IB

MemberMember
(@olliejust21)

Posted : 12/19/2013 9:40 pm

Obviously, diet is always important, but im not sure what effect it has on you. It is different for everyone, it is always better to have a good diet though.