Notifications
Clear all

Accutane Help

MemberMember
(@cleanjunebug)

Posted : 09/25/2013 7:44 am

Hey, so I started Accutane in July and just recently I have noticed that I am having vision problems. Some days I feel like I can see fine and other days I can't really read the signs on my classrooms walls. Is that normal? And will it get better?

I also have another question. So my back has completely cleared but my face hasn't seen to many results, is that normal?

Thanks

MemberMember
(@emiliesea)

Posted : 09/25/2013 7:51 am

You should seriously see your derm. If it's the Accutane causing your vision, then something seriously isn't going right. You don't want to do more damage than good. My derm said it starts taking 2-3 months before you start seeing any results. Seriously though, go see your derm about your eye sight, and maybe ask him about everything else while you're there.

Good luck

MemberMember
(@ag3ntx)

Posted : 09/25/2013 8:44 am

Umm ... I wouldn't say "seriously" wrong, pretty sure blurred vision is a listed side effect? Shouldn't be that much though so yea just ask your derm...good luck

MemberMember
(@cleanjunebug)

Posted : 09/25/2013 8:47 am

I'm supposed to see him on tuesday, I was looking on at the Accutane page on this site and it said that was a possible side effect, it's not severe vision loss jut some things look blurry from farther away. And I'm 60 kilos on 40mgs btw

The site said you can get some vision loss and it said other things like your eyes producing extra water/ liquids or whatever, so it might be that. I just don't want to have permanent vision loss

MemberMember
(@cleanjunebug)

Posted : 09/25/2013 3:05 pm

Anybody else?