Notifications
Clear all

Ipledge Question

MemberMember
(@hello1)

Posted : 09/19/2013 11:34 am

hey quick question..just anwsered 2 ipledge questions wrong :/ now what happens..when can i anwser them again?do i have to call anyone? any help would be awesome thanks!!

MemberMember
(@biggs881)

Posted : 09/19/2013 3:41 pm

Topic moved

MemberMember
(@like-moonlight)

Posted : 09/19/2013 11:21 pm

Did they boot you out of the system or something? If so call the number on ur ipledge card. You don't have a lot of time to mess with ipledge. It's 7 days between derm ipledge and pharmacy and when there are that many steps you run the risk of running out on time. If your pharmacy needs to order it in because they are out that's another day at least.

Next time take a good look at the questions they are all common sense questions. Just think about them. I never failed any of my questions so i am not sure what happens. I suppose if you keep failing the questions there is a fair chance the pharmacy will not dispense the medication because your medical understanding of this medication and the lack of sexual health knowledge are a bad bad mix.

Those questions are so ensure that you understand the high risk and the danger of un protected sex. In accutane terms it's 2 different bc methods are needed. It's serious so if you want to take the medications take a look at those questions and use your common sense. It's not like they are giving trick questions. It's obvious I can't reuse a condom over and over again. Most of the questions are just as stupid as that one.