Notifications
Clear all

What Time Should I Take Doxy

MemberMember
(@soulivan7)

Posted : 04/05/2013 11:10 am

Hey guys,

i've been taking 100mg of Doxycyline a day for the last 2 months now, at first i was sure that it wasn't working and was preparing myself for Accutane but i think it's steadily working

One problem is i've been taking one 100mg tablet at 9pm in the evening, is that too late for it to be effective or does it not matter??

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 04/05/2013 11:19 am

Hey guys,

i've been taking 100mg of Doxycyline a day for the last 2 months now, at first i was sure that it wasn't working and was preparing myself for Accutane but i think it's steadily working

One problem is i've been taking one 100mg tablet at 9pm in the evening, is that too late for it to be effective or does it not matter??

The time doesn't matter but it can cause really upset stomachs if you don't take it with food.

MemberMember
(@soulivan7)

Posted : 04/05/2013 11:23 am

maybe i'm used to not taking it with food because i have no stomach problems, i guess i'll just stick with my routine then

MemberMember
(@celery)

Posted : 04/05/2013 1:04 pm

Hey guys,

I got prescribed Monocycline 2 days ago which is basically the same as Doxy and try to take it much earlier in the day. Best not to take it right before you go to sleep, and not on en empty stomach.

MemberMember
(@soulivan7)

Posted : 04/05/2013 1:08 pm

Hmm, debating if i should alter the time i take it, 6pm with dinner? eusa_think.gif