Notifications
Clear all

Thousands Of Clogged Pores Week 2

MemberMember
(@lindseym)

Posted : 10/10/2012 2:45 pm

Hello,

It seems my initial break out has come in the form of bumps all over my entire face...none are red .... you feel them for sure, and with a glare they are VERY noticable ... I have never had this before.... normally I have smooth skin around the active under the skin pimples. Has anyone else had this experience? are they all going to become pimples? there isnt a square mm that isnt a bump right now.

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 11/01/2012 1:58 pm

Hello,

It seems my initial break out has come in the form of bumps all over my entire face...none are red .... you feel them for sure, and with a glare they are VERY noticable ... I have never had this before.... normally I have smooth skin around the active under the skin pimples. Has anyone else had this experience? are they all going to become pimples? there isnt a square mm that isnt a bump right now.

I am experiencing this now. It is quite normal as as your skin dries out, it leaves dead skin behind which can cause clogged pores. I do believe these bumps are clogged pores that will dissipate over time.

Good Luck

MemberMember
(@darkdragoon)

Posted : 11/05/2012 12:04 am

Accutane doesn't give you clogged pores. No matter how much dead skin there is, it's not going to clog without sebum. If accutane gave you clogged pores it wouldn't work, since acne is the result of clogged pores. The bumps you are noticing have always been there. Accutane thins your skin while at the same time pushing all the crap out, so stuff that you didn't even know was in your pores (the stuff that eventually turns into active pimples) can very quicky come closer to the surface and become noticable. The good news is, it will come out, and therefore you will never have pimples.

MemberMember
(@lindseym)

Posted : 11/05/2012 10:34 am

Things have really started looking up in this respect, the pores are all going away thankfully! Thank you for the responses! I was quite terrified at the time, I don't have any friends that have really struggled with acne so it is nice to have people to talk to and ask!