Notifications
Clear all

Murder Case Hans Peterson and Accutane, what do you guys think about this?

MemberMember
(@coolguy)

Posted : 07/17/2011 1:42 pm

Hans Peterson murdered his doctor for prescribing him accutane 4 years ago consequently affecting him with persistent side effects over the years. so what if he only took it for 2 days, it could have been really high doses. even people who've taken really low doses for a longer duration have had problems. maybe he could've had other health problems not mentioned in the article before going on accutane and the doctor failed to see it, further deteriorating his health. more of the story is here

[Removed]

what do you guys think? also, this makes me wonder from all the suicides linked to accutane, why didn't those people who suicided try to hurt their doctors before? i would assume that at least some of them, before going on accutane, were under the impression by their doctors that accutane was safe. like maybe a doctor could've said that as long as you're taking blood tests regularly you'll be safe.

MemberMember
(@fredjones)

Posted : 07/17/2011 7:25 pm

he had something wrong with him mentally before he took the drug for sure

he read the side effects and then stopped taking it. after he read the possibilities of what could have happened, he himself caused them to happen to himself psychosomatic ally. I mean the guy murdered someone, there was something wrong with him

MemberMember
(@remotehearts)

Posted : 07/17/2011 10:12 pm

he read the side effects and then stopped taking it. after he read the possibilities of what could have happened, he himself caused them to happen to himself psychosomatic ally. I mean the guy murdered someone, there was something wrong with him

I took Accutane for 6 months and never had any side effects concerning sucide or harm to myself or others. But, that is a big issue with taking Accutane. You are watched closely for depression and adverse effects.

MemberMember
(@neville86)

Posted : 07/17/2011 10:15 pm

I agree with fredjones. This guy had problems long before taking acctutane.

I'm no doctor or scientist but I highly doubt taking 2 days worth of pills would cause any serious side effects even if he had previous health problems.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 07/17/2011 11:14 pm

what are you saying? That the side effected that he got happened to him because he THOUGHT it would happen to him?

So are you telling me that if i think a pimple is going to scar, and i keep telling myself i twill scar, it is going to scar?

that sounds ridiculous

MemberMember
(@ben1994)

Posted : 07/18/2011 1:57 am

what are you saying? That the side effected that he got happened to him because he THOUGHT it would happen to him?

So are you telling me that if i think a pimple is going to scar, and i keep telling myself i twill scar, it is going to scar?

that sounds ridiculous

Not at all. If the man convinced himself that he had suffered the ill mental effects of Accutane (especially so if he was paranoid about it) than the likelihood of these compounding with existing mental issues is likely.

MemberMember
(@beauty-bot)

Posted : 07/18/2011 7:49 am

Great troll post coolguy!

Accutane had nothing to do with this psycho doing what he did.... accutane also has nothing to do with suicide (except maybe preventing them).

OP has issues too, wonder if he's setting up a bogus case by trolling on here with nonsense so he can do something horrible & blame it on a drug he took numerous times....

MemberMember
(@crank92)

Posted : 04/22/2014 7:49 am

I can attest that is most likely true. I took accutane for 10 days at 20mg per day. 18 months later I'm still not right psychologically or physiologically, although it is improving VERY slowly.