Notifications
Clear all

blurred vision

MemberMember
(@blehin)

Posted : 06/09/2010 3:58 pm

I've got 9 days left in my accutane course and lately have been experiencing some minimal blurred vision. I did notice this start when my eyes started getting really dry. Is this because of the dryness? or should I just stop taking accutane.

MemberMember
(@wynne)

Posted : 06/09/2010 3:59 pm

It could be dryness. Use eye drops or something like Lacrilube at night. Call your doctor to be safe, though! Double vision is usually the symptom to be concerned about for pseudotumor cerebrii.

MemberMember
(@isnowface)

Posted : 06/09/2010 9:25 pm

I have the same issue but it could also be from the short hours of sleep iv been having lately. i had this issue before weeks before starting my medication. It went away once i got enough sleep and stuff. But i would also recommend calling your dermatologist also.

MemberMember
(@ryan52)

Posted : 06/09/2010 10:56 pm

Hopefully it's from the dryness because I'm experiencing the same thing. I've been off accutane for about 1 month and never use eye drops. It seems like it gets worse when I'm on the PC or watching TV.

I've never had an eye exam so I'll be getting one soon.

MemberMember
(@blehin)

Posted : 06/10/2010 4:27 pm

Thanks for the replies guys!

MemberMember
(@zamer)

Posted : 06/21/2014 12:06 pm

I start using the eye drops three days ago and I don't feel any improvement. Blurred vision just drive my crazy I can't focus in my work. I took the accutane for like 25 days and I stopped it 20 days ago and still has this problem in my vision. I Went to an eye dr and he told me your eyes are perfect but maybe this is from the side effect of the medication. I can't stop thinking about my eyes, it really bothering me and makes me nervous. does anybody know when this side effect will go away? I am afraid of stay in this situation for ever..