Notifications
Clear all

Moisturize After Ziana Gel?

MemberMember
(@mr-big)

Posted : 04/23/2007 11:28 pm

Ok, so my derm prescribed me this new ZIANA GEL. I'm only allowed to use a pea size amount all over my face....a lil impossible. Anyways, it causes some dryness and I dont know if I am allowed to put moisturizer on after I put this stuff on, like the DKR. Wait like 30 min. or something, then apply moisturizer??

MemberMember
(@jemini)

Posted : 04/24/2007 3:19 pm

I don't see why you couldn't. I just got prescribed it too. Its a pretty strong medication and you only need to use it once a day. My routine is cleanse than moisturize in the morning. Than cleanse and ziana at night. My skins so oily I don't need moisturizer after I apply it. But if you find that it irritates your skin, I would wait a few minutes for it to really absorb into your skin, then apply a light moisturizer. And pea sized is approxamite, you just want to use enough to have a thin film cover your face.

MemberMember
(@mille211)

Posted : 10/11/2014 11:06 pm

Hi. I just started using Ziana 3 weeks ago. My skin is slowing down with the peeling and redness because I started using Elta MD PM therapy moisturizer on top of the Ziana. How is Ziana working for you? Are you still using it? How long before your skin was consistently clear?

MemberMember
(@prettysam)

Posted : 10/12/2014 8:40 pm

My skin becomes clear for almost 6 months. It was worth the wait since my acne is gone and no visible acne marks or scars because my dermatologist prescribed me Vitamins C and E and Collagen. I can now use the fuss free facial masks once a week and I bring with me the facial wipes to deep cleanse my skin from debris and germs.