Red irritating bump...

Notifications
Clear all

Red irritating bumps mainly on forehead. PLEASE HELP ME! With photo

MemberMember
(@katarose)

Posted : 10/28/2017 6:23 pm

My skin was relatively clear about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I would usually have a few spots on my forehead and chin. So I decided to pick up clinique anti blemish regimen and this is the result..after 3 weeks. I don't know if it's "purging" or a reaction. It seems to have been like this bad for about 2 weeks. I stopped using the products 2 days ago but it doesn't seem to be getting any better. I'm so depressed about this. It's horrible. What do I do?

15092327146601680347228.jpg

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/29/2017 8:15 pm

So rather than see a dr fir oral anti biotics you grabbed chemical topicals etc and made no1 mistake!

los like you got rosacea,your red fir sure,could be all the chemicals your slapping on.

do yourself a favor,get to your dr,get some oral anti biotics,start taking them,ditch the chemicals and fancey slin stuff,find a moisturiser thats good for your skin and use that after washing with just warm clean water and pat dry with clean dry towel.

suggest you stay out of sun and allow your skin to return to normal.

so something like lymecycline/tetracycline and maybe a topical but dont leave dr without oral anti biotic.

anti biotic kills bacteria that causes acne,kill the bacteria and you kill the acne.dont use chemicals you rid the chemical reaction do no redness or rash.
:)