Starting My Dairy F...

Notifications
Clear all

Starting My Dairy Free Diet

MemberMember
(@annaacne)

Posted : 09/08/2016 9:43 am

After lingering on some of these forums and researching the effects that dairy can have I decided 2 days ago that I would go 100% dairy free.
I have suffered from acne since I was 12, and I am 19 now, that's 7 long years of not feeling confident with my skin. I have tried everything under the sun, antibiotics, antibiotic cream, going on the pill, all the cleansers scrubs facials that you could think of and NOTHING has worked significantly for me. I am about to turn 20 and I would just love to have clear skin. I know accutane is also an option however, I really want to leave that to a final resort. I am hoping so badly that becoming dairy free does help clear my skin, I feel like I'm going crazy trying to find something that works for my skin :( 
I had already cut out cows milk from my diet previously so that part hasn't been too hard, it's more the cheese thing that I am finding hard. I also didn't realise how many foods actually contained dairy until i stopped to read the ingredients. 

Anyway, I might post my process on here! Fingers crossed it goes well for me. 

MemberMember
(@moonlitriver)

Posted : 09/08/2016 10:02 am

Good luck! Eliminating dairy has really helped me. It's not been a miracle cure, but I definitely noticed a big difference and I break out horribly now if I touch cheese or other whole fat dairy products. Hope it helps you too.

annaacne liked