Im so tired of this...

Notifications
Clear all

Im so tired of this struggle with acne!

MemberMember
(@jvanillaface)

Posted : 08/16/2016 10:31 am

Hey everyone!
So this is my first time posting about my acne so bare with me. I've been dealing with this acne for almost a year now and let me say im so tired of stressing about my skin. It isn't terrible but the acne has left horrible hyperpigmentation all over my face making it look 10x worse.

I literally went from having nearly flawless skin to not even being able to recognize myself when i look in the mirror everyday. I have cried over it and went to the dermatologist, which was absolutely no help at all! I suffer from sometimes cystic acne to small pustules to blackheads on my chin and forehead. And i should mention im a TERRIBLE picker and can't leave even the smallest bump alone which leads to more scarring. Also when i wash my face i feel bumps all over my skin even though you cant necessarily see them. It could be from my recent excessive exfoliation...stupid idea!

The reason im posting is i just want to hear some suggestions and maybe some success stories of what helped you out and so on.

Im currently using L'bri which is a aloe vera based product thats all natural and its been a tough road and just recently had a major breakout leaving me with more scars. very frustrating for me. I also just started using nip + fab glycolic nightime pads to help with scarring and the texture of my skin. Hopefully it helps me im like desperate. Anyways most days i feel disgusting even though i know im good looking the stupid acne blurs my self image. Please help!!

MemberMember
(@aplentyknight)

Posted : 08/16/2016 11:30 am

Depending on how severe your acne is, try the Regimen!!