Notifications
Clear all

White bumps

MemberMember
(@alfredohernandez)

Posted : 04/08/2016 8:32 am

I've been dealing with acne for the past nine years and I'm just so frustrated. I get little pimples (nothing bad) every now and then, but what I've had on my face the most are white little bumps on my t-zone, cheeks, chin. Basically all my face. I haven't met anyone like me and it feels odd. I might not have severe cystic acne, but I do have a severe invasion of little skin tone, white bumps on my face. What can I try? I've tried the acne regiment, but it burned my face. I was under accurate two years ago and it did help, but we have been a little financially unstable, so that enables me to go to a dermatologist. What can I try? Thanks! :) 

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 04/08/2016 8:37 am

This is called noninflamed comedonal acne. I would go see a dermatologist, they'll likely recommend a retinoid like Retin-A, tretinoin, or differin. Retinoids can help open the pores and break down/purge pore clogs which create these skin-colored bumps before they turn into inflamed pimples. Good for treating comedonal acne. Hope this is helpful! :)

-John- liked
MemberMember
(@alfredohernandez)

Posted : 04/09/2016 2:25 pm

Is there anything else that can help me rather than going to a dermatologi$t? Thanks!

MemberMember
(@johnnywitt19bakercharters-org)

Posted : 04/09/2016 2:39 pm

@alfredohernandezHave you tried using AHA for me personally it help to smooth out my face including the comedonal acne and has prevented my pores from clogging.

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 04/09/2016 3:47 pm

Jojoba oil works well in unclogging pores. Ive been using it as my night moisturizer and it works well (:

MemberMember
(@alfredohernandez)

Posted : 04/09/2016 4:30 pm

1 hour ago, -John- said:
@alfredohernandezHave you tried using AHA for me personally it help to smooth out my face including the comedonal acne and has prevented my pores from clogging.

Where do they sell that product?

43 minutes ago, oyinkan98 said:

Jojoba oil works well in unclogging pores. Ive been using it as my night moisturizer and it works well (:

Thanks !

MemberMember
(@johnnywitt19bakercharters-org)

Posted : 04/09/2016 4:49 pm

17 minutes ago, alfredohernandez said:

Where do they sell that product?

They sell some here on acne.org or for can find some in your local drugstore.

MemberMember
(@chloe123)

Posted : 04/09/2016 5:12 pm

1 hour ago, oyinkan98 said:

Yessssss 100% agree with this! Oils are your best bet.

alfredohernandez, oyinkan98, -John- and 1 people liked