help why am I getti...

Notifications
Clear all

help why am I getting cystic acne on one side of my face

MemberMember
(@mummy2)

Posted : 03/17/2016 4:57 pm

I'm at breaking point no sooner does one breakout clear up another one starts. I've suffered cystic adult ancestors for two years now and the main culprit cyst hasn't gone but more come and go :( does anyone know why I would be only getting it mainly on my right side and anything I can do to ease it, I've tried different contraceptives, antibiotics ect and it's getting me so low plus the pain from them and my glands are draining me constantly :( the photo is of one of my breakouts 

Screenshot_2016-03-17-21-50-15.png

MemberMember
(@katsc)

Posted : 03/22/2016 12:02 am

Hi, dear! I'm so sorry you're getting through that! 🙁 I really don't know why you're getting cysts on one side of your face, but I also tend to get more pimples on the left side. I have no idea why though.

What contraceptives have you tried? Are you doing some topical treatment? Your acne seems to be hormonal. Did you take a blood test to know if you have PCOS?

-John- liked
MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 03/22/2016 1:19 pm

Have you ever gotten a cortisone shot?? A lot of derms accept walk-in patients for this sort of thing to get some relief.
Looks painful...I'm so sorry you're dealing with this!!! 🙁

-John- liked
MemberMember
(@jenguard82)

Posted : 03/23/2016 3:04 pm

I agree with DeLovely. I would make a dermatologist appointment to have a cortisone shot. I had a cyst on my chin and the cortisone shot made it flatten out in a day and a half! I hope you get some relief soon!