Notifications
Clear all

What Are These?

MemberMember
(@agent12345)

Posted : 09/28/2013 6:51 am

On my forehead i've got about 5-6 dotted about.

post-220210-0-63812000-1380368883.jpg

It looks like its a black head in the center and its surounded by a ring of the usual white stuff you get under skin on some spots.

In the past i've tried sqeesing them and got all the sourounding stuff out including the center but they always end up coming back looking exactly the same. Even been as far to pick at the skin using a steralised pin breaking it all up and again it retuns to how it looks now.

Any ideas?

post-220210-0-63812000-1380368883.jpg

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 09/28/2013 12:34 pm

Salicylic acid peels (20% acid).

MemberMember
(@sgreenta)

Posted : 09/29/2013 1:56 am

attachicon.gif1.jpg

It looks like its a black head in the center and its surounded by a ring of the usual white stuff you get under skin on some spots.

In the past i've tried sqeesing them and got all the sourounding stuff out including the center but they always end up coming back looking exactly the same. Even been as far to pick at the skin using a steralised pin breaking it all up and again it retuns to how it looks now.

Any ideas?

Hi, looks like it could be sebaceous hyperplasia. I have a few but manage to minimize their appearance with the regimen and AHA. The only way to really get rid of them is for the derm to use electrocautery on them. Even then, they sometimes come back.

Hope this is helpful.

MemberMember
(@agent12345)

Posted : 09/29/2013 7:42 am

attachicon.gif1.jpg

Any ideas?

Hi, looks like it could be sebaceous hyperplasia. I have a few but manage to minimize their appearance with the regimen and AHA. The only way to really get rid of them is for the derm to use electrocautery on them. Even then, they sometimes come back.

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks, looking at some of the images on google it looks like your spot on.

MemberMember
(@sgreenta)

Posted : 09/30/2013 1:37 am