How I Cured My Adul...

Notifications
Clear all

How I Cured My Adult Acne

MemberMember
(@simo1)

Posted : 07/19/2013 2:41 pm

I have had mild to moderate acne all my life. Im now 36 and thanks to my oliy skin still dont have any wrinkles yet. In january I had another bout of acne. I tried tretinoin for three months, but it made matters much worse due to the irritation. And my skin got superdry. I read about the Regimen, but I must say I feel worried about uslng BP in the long run. Esp. If you are over 30. So i worked my own anti ageing Regimen. I wash my face morning and night with cetaphil. In the evening I foliow with a 5% BP wash, which I leave on for five minutes and then rinse off. Both morning and evening I foliow with Topix Replenix green tea serum. Twice pr week I use Paulas Choice 2% BHA gel in the evening before I apply the serum. I finish off with cetaphil moisturizing lotion mixet with few drops of jojoba oil in the evening and neutrogena oil free spf. 50 during the day. I also use some extra jojoba Oil around the eyes. I have not had any breakouts for a month! Just a few red marks left. I believe that less is more when it comes to anti-ageing skincare.

MemberMember
(@salmanpms)

Posted : 07/19/2013 3:20 pm

hmmmm but i recommend you to eat 2 capsules of arynoin(20 mg isotretinoin) at night on full stomach .............. and then after cleaninig ur skin with a cleanser or water than ...................apply ISOTRIX GEL to the effected areas .............and thats my promice u will be able to get rid of your acnes ...........cuz i have also the same problem and now iam free from pimples and adult acnees.............i fully believe in this drugs

ESSHA liked
MemberMember
(@like-moonlight)

Posted : 07/19/2013 3:44 pm

If you are controlling your acne using this regimen great! I'd never take isotretinion like ^ suggested unless you need it. Like severe acne and scarring skin. Also a doctor should recommend adding that into a regimen salmanpms

MemberMember
(@suzieqtaylor)

Posted : 08/08/2013 2:58 pm

I use all Paula's Choice products and love them. I used to use that Replenix antioxidant serum and loved it... but once Paula came out with the Ultra-light Resist antioxidant serum, I was blown away. I really liked the results and you can't beat the price! If you haven't tried it, on your next BHA order, try a sample. Its awesome!

MemberMember
(@jackthelad)

Posted : 08/10/2013 12:37 pm

dont want to point a finger but this users has posted only twice.. and its about PC products..

promoting by any chance?

im not saying pc isnt good, I just wonder the reason behind some posts sometimes

MemberMember
(@angelica2003)

Posted : 08/24/2013 12:38 am

I have been meaning to post for while since I was saved by this site. I am a 39 year old woman and had a baby 2 years ago. Before pregnancy I had mild acne that I managed with proactive but boy, after the baby I had a severe flare up -mostly cheeks, around the mouth . It was embarrassing, and was depressed for a while. After many months of pure agony, I came across this site. Immediately' I ordered the regimen acne system and added vitamin D 5000iu, zinc 100mg, vitamin c 1000iu. It slowly made a difference. I was not patient enough, so a friend of mine told me about black soap, and at the same time I did an Aloe Vera Cleanse/detox - My face cleared in about one week. I am continuing to take Aloe Vera gel everyday and I am glad to say I have not had any breakouts since then. This last week I also had my Mirena removed as I believed it was part of the problem. I feel soooo much better now. So my regimen right now, I cleanse with black soap, alternate zinc peroxide and Nadinola to get rid of scars faster-I will discontinue soon, as I know it is not safe for long usage and a shot of Aloe Vera. I hope it helps as it did me.

MemberMember
(@essha)

Posted : 11/19/2013 2:36 am

hmmmm but i recommend you to eat 2 capsules of arynoin(20 mg isotretinoin) at night on full stomach .............. and then after cleaninig ur skin with a cleanser or water than ...................apply ISOTRIX GEL to the effected areas .............and thats my promice u will be able to get rid of your acnes ...........cuz i have also the same problem and now iam free from pimples and adult acnees.............i fully believe in this drugs

For how long u used that arynoin(20 mg) ???, because my dermatologist also suggest me the same medicine (arynoin(20 mg) for 1.5 month along with Evion 400mg advice for the next visit.

MemberMember
(@areeb002)

Posted : 11/04/2015 3:26 am

i m using a single capsule at night for 2 days with anti biotic (Adoxa).. how long i will get the result.. plz help me