Sex/Masturbation ca...

Notifications
Clear all

Sex/Masturbation causes problems with Acne and my stomach.

MemberMember
(@svenskkille)

Posted : 08/25/2008 8:27 am

Hello i am a guy that is 30 years old and i am from Sweden.

I have discovered that i have a very strange reason for getting acne that also includes severe heartburn and stomach gases.

You see that when i have had sex i get acne pretty quickly. I also get problem with my stomach like heartburn and stomach gases that makes my life a nightmare. These problems with the stomach quickly appear we are talking about minutes after ejaculation and the acne usually appears one or two days after. I have had this problem for maybe 15 years and i am really tired of it. I can't meet any girls or have any sexual relationships at all because of my problem.

If i abstain from sex for 2-3 weeks the symptoms gradualy disappear the skin is not that oily anymore and my stomach does not get upset.

It seems that the stomach acid gets extremely acidic after sex for some reason and i get severe heartburn problems and i have to take medication for it.

This is truly horrible and i am wondering if i am maybe alone in the whole world with this problem.

I have been to the doctor but i have not said what is the main thing causing this problem because it feels extremely embarassing. I have gone through many kinds of examinations where they look in the stomach, esophagus and colon but they can't find any faults there.They talk about me having IBS maybe and i have taking insolulable fibers for that but it does not help much.

I wonder if it has anything to do with some kind of extreme hormonal discharge that makes my whole body extremely upset.

The Acne is mainly on the back of my body and on my shoulders and some on the front too. This has left me scarred for life i have huge ugly scars on my back. I can't imagine any girl ever wanting to be with me. You can't see my problems on my face because there is only very minor acne problem there.

I have tried various acne medications but they don't work very well because the body just produces enormous amounts of oil.

I have read about women on the internet having problems with their stomach after sexual intercourse but never that a man has this problem.

I am hoping someone has similiar problems or maybe know something about my problems.

MemberMember
(@johnybravo)

Posted : 04/15/2011 5:38 am

m 20.i especially made ma account to tell u.that bud ur not alone.i have the same issues. have gone to numerous docs.they have done numerous tests.they say nothn unusual.still i have this annoying problems with stomach.i really see acne on ma face a day or 2 after mastubation.but i just cant restrict myself :/.if u have succeeded in finding some breakthrough.. do tell me.

MemberMember
(@supermachii)

Posted : 04/15/2011 7:12 am

Are you taking any medications for this? for anything else? (chemical)

Have you tried changing your diet? (Diet)

Try masturbating and see if you get the same symptoms? (psychological)

I think hormones themselves can't be blamed, there must have been something that caused them to behave so erratically.

--------------------------

p.s. me no doctor.

MemberMember
(@ahgicool)

Posted : 05/29/2011 7:18 pm

hey Im 20 years old and I just read about ur post and i have the same problem as well.

ok for me I have been masturbate about 5 years something once a day or 5 time so. but I kind of stop doing it, at that time I didnt feel any pain or feeling on my chest like heartburn.

ok but reasonably I have Gerd about 8 month and I still have them. ok so back to the ur issue.

I dont masturbate at all but I just start it again. while or after masturbation I feel like gerd or heartburn and on my center of chest I feels like when you really excited and nervous you have that feel on ur body but i have that in my chest ( centre ). I also did so many heart test and it came all normal IdK y im having it. if you found out what is worng with it plz tell me.

MemberMember
(@myacneproblem)

Posted : 06/09/2012 3:50 pm

Hi, i'm 24. Even i too get pimples after masturbation. when i was 19-21 years aged, i used to get pimples on my face after masturbation.

eventually , they stopped coming on face and slightly started on my back and on my buttocks, and now i'm getting on lower stomach.

I'm bit embrassed to show the doctor. I dont have sexual relations, drinking,smoking and i follow good diet to shape my body. But only problem is these dark spots after these pimples looks very ugly to show others when you are on beach/etc . So pls help me how to get rid of this pimples and tell how to avoid and to loose the marks left.. plsssss....

MemberMember
(@arqa22)

Posted : 06/10/2012 12:32 am

DHT, DHT, and again, DHT!

you have higher sensitivity to DHT on your face, genetics.

some people go bald from high DHT, some people produce too much oil from high DHT.

ejaculation=huge rush of DHT in the body

solution? DHT blockers. try saw palmetto.

but you have to watchout to not block too much DHT otherwise your estrogen will go up and that is not good.... you need to find the right balance to take enough DHT blocker to block enough DHT to stop you from having hormonal acne, and not take too much DHT cuz then estrogen will go up and you will gain fae easily and may develop gyno.

MemberMember
(@ohmygod)

Posted : 06/13/2012 8:22 pm

Just for the record, i dont masturbate or have sexual relations and i still get acne/cysts all over my body

MemberMember
(@portis)

Posted : 06/15/2012 11:06 pm

I'm 28 and since I was 16 I've noticed an increase in acne whenever I have sex or maturbate. It's not my sole cause of acne, but it doesnt help. Kind of weird that my body punishes me for something that I have an intictive drive for

MemberMember
(@darkknight91)

Posted : 11/14/2012 11:57 am

excess masturbation causes stimulation in body which in turn secrete excess hormones as well as gastric juices. Some people have high sensitivity towards masturbation and maybe you are one of them. try eating bland diet for 2-3 days and drink lots of water, do exercise regularly(walking, jogging and anything that helps digestion) after you masturbate. and try to limit your masturbation rate as less as possible. i am on the same boat here and it worked for me(for acne as well as digestion).

MemberMember
(@nakedsmurf)

Posted : 11/14/2012 2:40 pm

Is all in your head.

MemberMember
(@user174136)

Posted : 11/14/2012 5:00 pm

I love being female.

Seriously though, I have an excess of adrogens too, only I'm a girl. I take herbal balancing supplements and have mild acne. I don't know if it'd be worse if I was off the supplements (but I'm not risking it. I'm a psycho when I don't take them)

I was thinking about taking Saw Palmetto. Be careful on it though - you'll get a healthy prostate, but weight lifting (if you do any) and the likes might get a bit more difficult. Go low on the dose if you try it. You don't want to develop PMS, it's a real pest to get rid of. grinwink.gif