Notifications
Clear all

Accutane Jurney (Gone Wrong)

MemberMember
(@dextermorgan)

Posted : 06/11/2018 11:32 pm

Hello everyone! I'am sorry, If I scare you a bit with my title, I just feel bad over my situation. Today is my 34 day on accutane, I had mild but persistent acne. I started with 20mg/day and everything was fine, my face was complete clear, I didn't even get one pimple. Well, before 4 days my derm increased dose on 40mg/day, and my face complete exploded, I got 10 new pimples for 2 days, redness, also my face is not dry anymore what scared me most. I read on google, dry skin - sebum produce more oil, so I understand about non-dry. But what about redness, is that only effect of breakout? please give me some advices, I really need your minute to reply me, THANKS ALOT!

MemberMember
(@dextermorgan)

Posted : 06/12/2018 3:27 pm

Someone ?

MemberMember
(@jpablo)

Posted : 06/12/2018 3:49 pm

Every time the dosage Is increased it seems common to breakout as with more Accutane its just speeding the process up and getting all of the bacteria pushed to the surface.

it will subside at some point. I started on 70mg and it took to around week 10 to see a notable improvement. If you acne was just mild before then you probably shouldn't of used accutane. All the best.

MemberMember
(@dextermorgan)

Posted : 06/12/2018 8:32 pm

4 hours ago, jPablo said:

Every time the dosage Is increased it seems common to breakout as with more Accutane its just speeding the process up and getting all of the bacteria pushed to the surface.

it will subside at some point. I started on 70mg and it took to around week 10 to see a notable improvement. If you acne was just mild before then you probably shouldn't of used accutane. All the best.

Thank you ! I have two questions. Did bacteria process includes constant redness sometimes ? and why you think I didn't needed to use, probably if I have less, would be easier..

MemberMember
(@jpablo)

Posted : 06/13/2018 1:52 am

5 hours ago, DexterMorgan said:
10 hours ago, jPablo said:

Thank you ! I have two questions. Did bacteria process includes constant redness sometimes ? and why you think I didn't needed to use, probably if I have less, would be easier..

the redness your experiencing is your skin becoming more sensitive and thinning out as accutane increases the cell turn over rate.

Accutane is a serious drug and is not intended for mild acne.

MemberMember
(@dextermorgan)

Posted : 06/13/2018 2:19 pm

Thank you once again.

Also after breakout my face become oily but now calm down everything (redness, acne, oil), is amazing drug, I love this! :))