Notifications
Clear all

6 months of being on accutane ( with pictures )

MemberMember
(@accutaneeuser)

Posted : 04/22/2017 2:29 pm

so i just finished 6 months of being on this med. I still have 3 months to go. But i just wanted to share my progress x) the first two pictures is when i got the IB( the 3rd month ) and it was literally the worst thing ever. the second two pictures are my skin at the moment ( month 6 ) there is a huge difference and i'm happy about that. but i m still worried about my hyperpigmentation and my scars ( they're not noticeable because they're small, but they're there you know..)
do you think my hyperpigmentation is going away any soon? :c

1492888580703.jpg

MemberMember
(@nikki_gargin)

Posted : 05/07/2017 6:06 pm

WOW! looking fab already! if my skin looked like yours even by the end of the treatment I would be a happy bunny! I'm starting my course of 4 months on 19th May and I cannot wait to end this nightmare once and for all! Accutane gets a bad rap, I know stuff can go so wrong but for people experiencing acne the fear of living with it is often worse than the fear of taking Accutane....I know that's true for me!

Did you get an initial break out or not? also did you have acne on your neck, chest and/or back? I am currently littered with the little critters so I'm keen to know xx